beau04 is offline New Member

PCT and detection times

been looking for the answers to this question and only found half life info. so sorry if this is posted somewhere. How long do you need to be off clomid and armidex for testing. urinalysis. thx

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Interesting Qustion.....I have no idéa, searched the intenet couldn´t find anything

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    I dont think you can be in trouble for tkinging clomid and arimedex, can you. do they even test for those

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beau04
    been looking for the answers to this question and only found half life info. so sorry if this is posted somewhere. How long do you need to be off clomid and armidex for testing. urinalysis. thx
    I think arimidex is tested for (pretty sure but not 100%) and I know for a fact that clomid is tested for. The rule of thumb that most people go by for clomid is 2 weeks (I go with 4 just to be safe) and from what I have heard liquidex has the shortest detection time of both nolva and clomid. I don't know how the liquidex detection time translates over for arimidex but they are both pretty similar so I would say that wouldn't stay in for longer than 4 weeks. I would give myself a month after pct before getting tested (of course the chances are that they will both be out of your system in less than a month). I hope that helps with what you were looking for.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    Clomid is definitely tested for and like any oral I would recomend 28 days to clear.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    The guys are right, Clomid and Arimidex are tested for! Personally I would recommend 3 weeks clearance for all oral products - there isn't much evidence to suggest that they would be in your system for any longer. So for me rule of thumb is 3 weeks.
    I have been told that a friend of mine who is a tested olympic lifter has cleared from Anapolon 50 tabs inside of 10 days! so three weeks should be ample.

I think that I am right in saying the above substances especialy Nolvadex and Clomid are only banned for use in Males - they maybe ok for women - but I would need clarification on this!

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    Who is making you test ?

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USN DV
    Who is making you test ?

The IOC and WADA

Thread Information