Thread: endurence cycle

roger24 is offline Banned

Cool endurence cycle

what would be a good cycle for me to run to help build up my endurance. plus put on some muscle and strenth. i was planning on running tren ace with prop, untell i read hookers tren ace profile, that said tren would be a poor choice for athletes that need endurence. what do you think would be a good cycle for me to run. keep in mind that i cant have very much water retention, if any, ie endurence. thanks for the feedback.

HeLLBoy3045 is offline Junior Member
    im thinkin test prop and stack wit some winni maybe, prop gives u good endurance and maybe winni will keep water retention down. thats wut im think not totally sure tho

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    I don't think that any AAS will help with endurance (it will most likely hinder it). I would say your best bet is more running.

i dont realy need to get anymore indurence, but what im trying to say is that i want to put on some size and strenth, without hurting my indurence, or making me feel slugish, or making it harder to run. im thinking test prop, and mabe some equipose.

test prop is def good for that , they germans in ww2 used to give their soilders test prop to keep there energy and agression levels high . so i think u cant go wrong with it ya no

i was also thinking about throwing in some anavar , at a low dose, like 20mg ed. so my cycle will be test prop, equipoise , and anavar. any comments.

sounds str8

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Var at that low of dose will most likely do nothing, you should bump it up. As for the eq, you will have to run it for a while, like 14 weeks to get good results (not to mention the long detection time). The prop is not too bad on endurance but trust me, you will feel it. The best advice I could give you is to do very taxing cardio during cycle, not like eliptical (sp?) and distance running but sprints and link sprints.

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    bro Im not too sure but check your detection times for the EQ. that is if you get tested, but I believe that EQ is 4-5 months

Thread Information