Thread: winny

house20 is offline Junior Member

winny

whats up fellas?? i play baseball for a d1 school...i am a corner outfielder and 1st baseman...just went to a pro tryout and was basically told i need to hit homeruns..i am pretty strong right now but was thinking of taking a cycle of winny..thats pretty much what the guys on my team are doing...i am 6'3 205 right now and need to get to 220ish but mainly i need to get stronger...smart choice to take a cycle of winny or no?

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    test prop...out of your system after 2 weeks

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    not smart, winny isnt gona really help you put on weight, it's more of a cutting steriod . plus takin it by it's self is a bad idea. just use test e or c, either one. run it for 12 wks at 500mgs per week. divided into 2 shots, monday and thursday is a good enough seperation time. thats the only cycles i run, and i play AA ball for the marlins organization

thanx...LD at my college about 8 people juice on the team...where ur at is it everyone? do i need to juice to get anywhere?

well i aint gonna lie, yea most of the guys round here do juice. but as for you, i wouldnt think that u really need it right now, hows your workout routine and all that? i mean if u wanna do it then by all means go for it i aint gonna sit here and tell you not too. i started in college just so i could make it, so thats up to you bro.

my workout is good...all core exercises and explosion type things...i workout with my friend who is in strongman type competittions...since ive been working ouut with him my 60 time went from a 7.2 to a 6.8....and im gettin alot stronger...however i cant make the kinds of gains he does being that he can do it all year round....i have baseball and school so its tough to keep up the same intensity as the summer...plus eating at school is aweful and very tough

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    go with prop/var ... good lean gains

prop with the winny or just prop alone? and if both..when would u cycle each cuz wouldn't i do prop for like 12 weeks but a cycle of winny is gunna last me what..like a month ...when would u start the winny while on prop....beginning or middle or finish with it?

i say u should go with anavar over winny ... but if ur gonna use winny ... then maybe run it something like this

prop 1-10 75mg ED
    win 5-10 50mg ED

ED..every day?

yes, ed means everyday

sounds good thanx alot fellas..good luck with ball

u too man

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    I agree. Winny isnt a good idea if you want to get strength gains. If detections arent an issue anavar would be great. I know players at d-1 schools who use test prop and have no issues. Good luck

yea i also play for a d1 school and everyone on my team is big on winny...in fact they take it bye itself..but for my goals i figure thats not a good choice..i need some test...why anavar and not winny? and how much would this be costing me about for both winny and test prop....and also for anavar and test prop.... and how come i dont see anavar on the steroid profiles...i see it on the price list but id like to read about it more...and on the prices it says tabs...arent injections better than tabs
    Last edited by house20; 07-24-2005 at 12:32 AM.

i see now that it is Oxandrolone...so another question would be the exact cycle...

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    in season i take winny 50 mg tabs to maintain everything i have . That shit is great made me fast as hell and i would have crazy energy. In the offseason i would say go with a stack of sus or any test with some dbol . Its worked well for me

what do u think about anavar and prop...and if u like the idea...what kind of cycle would u run it on

baseballJ121 is offline Junior Member
    I play ball to and my summer season is just about to end. We had one day off a week so i couldnt lift to much. I am thinking of a
    sust 500mg EW 1-10
    winny 50mg tabs ed
    I dont know either im laerning by reading this and getting ideas from you.I am 195lb 6'0'' Catcher
    JJ

Thread Information