305GUY is offline Anabolic Member

Ricky Williams back w/ the dolphins.

I myself am having mixed feelings, but i'm anxious to see how he performs. he should be nice and rested. last season was a JOKE, i just want some wins damnit. Any thoughts?

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    my thought is the phin's should trade him! maybe they could get a decent draft pick and get another back that isn't a head case. ricky can carry the ball 25 times or more a game and get 1500 yards because he is a workhorse allthough i think his negatives outweigh the positives, i think his heart just isn't in the game of football. the guy is a gifted athlete but he's mental. looking foward to this season. my cowboy's are gonna be back soon and boomer sooner!!!!!!! are you ready for some football?

HUGE GUY is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD
    my thought is the phin's should trade him! maybe they could get a decent draft pick and get another back that isn't a head case. ricky can carry the ball 25 times or more a game and get 1500 yards because he is a workhorse allthough i think his negatives outweigh the positives, i think his heart just isn't in the game of football. the guy is a gifted athlete but he's mental. looking foward to this season. my cowboy's are gonna be back soon and boomer sooner!!!!!!! are you ready for some football?
    Hell yeah to the Cowboys. But I don't think Ricky is a workhorse anymore, he's only like 210 now...

1819 is offline Senior Member
    i have many friends on the dolphins. the comments you see on t.v. are a joke. spoke to one of my buddies last night. he is not happy. football is treated like a business but you have to draw the line somewhere. everyone deserves a second chance and i would wish him well elsewhere, but he will be a cancer on that team.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HUGE GUY
    Hell yeah to the Cowboys. But I don't think Ricky is a workhorse anymore, he's only like 210 now...
    yup i heard he's lost some weight, i guess no more munchies. if you look at his career the heavier he is the more effective he has been as a back. trade bait.

skribbble is offline Member
    Who cares about ricky. They have Ronnie Brown now he is about to tear some people up

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Ricky is out of money.........funny how that makes him wanna play again!

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    There are a few things that ppl oversee... the man loves the game, he hates the business of the game. Ricky has the potential to be one of the best if not the best in the league. He was the franchise when he played... a true 'workhorse' for the phins. No line, no QB, no wides just Ricky- some D and sightings of Mcmichael. When he left the team spiraled to a 4-12 record season. Now Chambers, Boston, Booker, McMike, Brown, + Williams will be nice to watch ... lots of talent. I would rather focus on the QB dilema here in Miami than the pure athlete that Ricky will be. No Wannsted. Add Ricky. Hush criticism and you have a game.

chest6 is offline Banned
    what a dumbass..i wanna smoke weed and quit football..some ppl..

what a bum,the guy is a joke sort of reminds me of mike tyson.

Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller85
    what a bum,the guy is a joke sort of reminds me of mike tyson.
    ?????? those two guys dont belong in the same sentence. mike, for whatever people think of him, was arguably one of the greatest in his sport. williams, although a hell of an athlete, is nowhere near the jim browns, barry sanders, etc... also mike never let anyone down or quit on anyone like williams did. he might have dissapointed himself, but he hurt noone else. cant even say he hurt boxing as he is still its biggest draw. not a fair comparison.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i think miami is gonna be awesome team this year and will probally win there division hopefully not however because the patriots are still my team ny jets are looking solid too

Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    i think miami is gonna be awesome team this year and will probally win there division hopefully not however because the patriots are still my team ny jets are looking solid too
    diezell, diezell, deizell, miami has some serious, serious problems. still cant get the o-line in sync. linebacker problems, how bout a quarterback. i follow the fins closely as i have very good friends on that team. but from what they tell me so far, and of course, off the record...they'll be lucky to win 8 games.

Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    I really hope so, but we got serious Q.B problems. We lost the first game of preseason because of a fukin interception that should have never been thrown to begin with. Berlin, Rosenfels, or Feeley, I dont care who but one of them seriously needs to step up and get shit done.

dans is offline Junior Member
    Ricky Williams will be a beast this year just like he always is. He is a premier running back.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    hes vegeteranian now

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Gooooooooooooooooooooooooo Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicky Gooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by dans
    Ricky Williams will be a beast this year just like he always is. He is a premier running back.
    eleven carries seven, yes seven, yards so far

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    eleven carries seven, yes seven, yards so far
    Thanks for rubbing it in..the dolphins are KILLING me once again this season.

Thread Information