Thread: football cycle

roger24 is offline Banned

Exclamation football cycle

ok guys, i play football for a semi pro leage, and the season is almost ready to start. i just got some equipoise , and test prop. see im planing on running a low dose of prop and eq, for the first 6 weeks of the season, then go into pct when the season is still going on. mainly its to help me with the conditioning, and to help me get a starting spot in the lineup. after that, i will go onto pct and so on. anyway i have 2,000 mg of prop, and 2,000 mg of eq. i know that its not much, but i only want to run a low dose for 6 weeks, then some pct. my question is, how long does prop and eq take to kick in, or when is it before you can tell that your taking them. and also how many mg eod would i be injecting. im thinking prop 75mg eod, and eq, 100mg eod. that way i would run out of the eq first, and finish up the last week or 2 of my 6 week cycle with just prop. thanks in advance for the feedback.

HUGE GUY is offline New Member
    You should see results rather quickly since prop is pretty fast acting. I don't know if your semi-pro league tests or not, but if it does, eq isn't the best choice, I think it can be detected for something like 4 months or so.

they dont test.

is this a ok cycle?

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Why dont you run it throughout your season? I dont think I would stop midseason as your bound to lose alot of it. Also you dont even start seeing gains on Eq tell around wee 5 or 6. I would go with an Test prop/Winny cycle if I wee you. or get more Eq and run it 12+ weeks along with the prop or Enanthate .

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    get more Eq and run it 12+ weeks along with the prop or Enanthate.
    That is good advice right there. The cycle is too short to really get anything worthwhile and as for the eq, running it for that short of a duration will be a useless waste of money. Also remember that eq is only a good choice if you are not getting tested. I think that you would really get good results with prop and eq for 12 weeks. You may lose some gains but if you run a proper pct most of the weight you lose will be water so it won't really make a difference.

ok, i know that the eq wont do any good with it only being 6 weeks, but it will help with the prop pain. my loss. anyway, is 75mg eod ok.

Thread Information