Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cdub is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    he is not on juice.
    If you look closer at his pic you will see why he can run so fast.
    lol funny

400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member
    lolololololololololol

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    he is not on juice.
    That's ****ed up! Lol!

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    I've seen little shits that are juicing and can't bench 135, and I've seen natty fruits that are benching 315 at 18 years old
    Its true. However, in the UK in years 12 and 13 of school before uni when everyone is 17 and 18, they are weak as hell. I was only benching 130 at the beginning of year 13 and no one could beat me because either they didn't do weights, or they didn't know how to do them properly.

The US is way different

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    he is not on juice.

Oldman

Shaka is offline Junior Member
    he is not on juice.
    LMAO... You got waaaay too much time on your hands...

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaka
    LMAO... You got waaaay too much time on your hands...
    yeah i know...

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    Shaka~
    yeah i know a lot of world class athletes that aren't strong, yeah i totally agree with you, i guess according to you athletes don't have to be strong or explosive to win the 100 meter dash in the 21st.

Man someone get the idiots out of here, show a sprinter that isn't strong and i'll show you a half ass athlete, go run a marthon if if you don't want strong, marathoners have muscular endurance not strength like a sprinter.

I dont think he is on juice...his muscularity can be deceiving...some people have perfect muscle bellies and muscle shape....that make them look a lot bigger. I am not saying he had no muscle, but because of his perfect muscle shape he just looks bigger.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skiboy
    Shaka~
    yeah i know a lot of world class athletes that aren't strong, yeah i totally agree with you, i guess according to you athletes don't have to be strong or explosive to win the 100 meter dash in the 21st.

Man someone get the idiots out of here, show a sprinter that isn't strong and i'll show you a half ass athlete, go run a marthon if if you don't want strong, marathoners have muscular endurance not strength like a sprinter.
    Good comment

Shaka~

WTF! Don't take my statement out of context…

I said big AND strong doesn't equal fast. Sprinters are strong in terms of strength to weight ratio, but are NOT big. They average 155-185lbs! If BIG AND STRONG equaled fast then Olympic lifters and power lifters should be the fastest things out there... And Carl Lewis should be slow! I find it interesting that you pull the “strong” out of the “big and strong” statement then ran with it…

You’re the idiot that came up with blacks are breed to be ""big and strong because of western slavery and that's why they are fast. I answered that you didn't account for the native blacks still in Africa that are fast.

Pull your head out your ass and quit the revisionist bullshit...ok. Trust me, when it comes to an understanding of speed I've got 10yrs. of experience that would run circles around your punkass! So, bring it on... sucka!

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    who ever said anything about western slavery, dude its not even worth getting into it with a wash up, 10 yrs out of experience, learn a lil bio/darwinism/muscle phys. man this isn't the time or place, i don't mess around sally's like you.

Black people where once slaves in this country and they were breed to be big and strong, the owners got more money for stronger slaves, if whites were breed to be the biggest and strongest that race would go there, kind of darwinian.
    You said, "slaves in this country.” You live in the USA, and the USA is a western country. So when someone mentions slavery in the western world it includes the USA! Get a clue Numbnutz! And trust me, I know enough about bio/Darwinism/muscle phys. It's obvious you don't know jack shit beside a bunch of unsubstantiated stereotypes.

You make it look like the slave masters first found the gene for speed in blacks then scientifically breed blacks to be "big and strong," hence blacks have a Darwinian type of advantage for speed. Hell that shit has so much holes it looks like Swiss cheese and shows your lack of understanding on so many levels including the history of slavery.

The more you type the more your ignorance is showing... Keep it coming.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    I'm going to say no. I think hes all natural. some people are just built like that.
    I have a friend in the NFL, who played for the pats, now the bills. He was like that.
    Just a freak of nature. He didnt work out but was jacked. Hes not huge by any means but for his age he had rediculas muscle. Hes like 6"0 200lbs now.
    Im 6"5 285 so he dosent look big to me any longer.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    ur guys have too much time, GO TRAIN..

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    ur guys have too much time, GO TRAIN..
    this is what we do inbetween workouts. duh!

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    this is what we do inbetween workouts. duh!
    why, do u get laid??

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    why, do u get laid??
    I get more ass in one week than you get in your whole lifetime unless we count all the times you and
    and when you're

who ever said anything about western slavery, dude its not even worth getting into it with a wash up, 10 yrs out of experience, learn a lil bio/darwinism/muscle phys. man this isn't the time or place, i don't mess around sally's like you.
    You really have no idea what you are talking about. The time required for a genetic mutation on the scale that you are suggesting (i.e. blacks being bred for speed to the extent that they are just about the best sprinters and jumpers in the world) would require an extremely long period of time. Certainly more than the 250 years that blacks were slaves in America. Plus, it's been shown that West Africans share the exact same genetic similarities that make American blacks fast and strong (higher testosterone , high calves, high percentage of fast twitch muscle fibers, etc.)

If you want to try to clown on someone at least make sure you know what you are talking about. Dank you, come again!

UCFTransam is offline Junior Member
    Not hijacking this thread- actually its already derailed. I'd just like to bring something up that might be a little twist to this scenario of Western slavery(i do not agree with this notion being discussed), anyways. Have you all ever read up on some of the tribes in africa that are HUGE- i'm talking 6-7 feet. Pretty much since the tribes never made contact with anyone else i guess there was no room for anything else but extreme height. Pretty obvious, like marrying a tall women- chances are you will have tall kids. The short genes ween themselves out(kinda darwenism).

The point i'm trying to make is that i believe humans adapt alot quicker then some of you think. Whats the reason we are all here right now, what brought us together? Hypertrophy.. We all want to build muscle. What does muscle do? It adapts, nearly overnight in some cases. Take for example the average height of men now, oppossed to 250 years ago. Its certaintly alot greater now. This notion of it takeing thousands of years to adapt seems like a fallacy in certain regards.

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    This post is really weird but quite intresting i mean who cares if hes on or not !
    we all make that decision wouldnt you agree

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    I've known a lot of teenage sprinters with awesome physiques but none were that thick looking. For that kid to get that thick at 17yo he is either: 1) juicing, 2) a genetic anomaly or 3) short (<5'7").
    I agree. He might be using, but 2) or 3) could be true as well.

Quote Originally Posted by UCFTransam
    The point i'm trying to make is that i believe humans adapt alot quicker then some of you think. Whats the reason we are all here right now, what brought us together? Hypertrophy.. We all want to build muscle. What does muscle do? It adapts, nearly overnight in some cases. Take for example the average height of men now, oppossed to 250 years ago. Its certaintly alot greater now. This notion of it takeing thousands of years to adapt seems like a fallacy in certain regards.
    What you need to realize is that we are not talking about a small percentage of a race of people. There are a very large percentage of black people (especially those of Western African descent) that share similar traits like high calf muscles and 7 - 13% more testosterone . These kind of changes happen over thousands of years, not hundreds.

BTW, the growth in the average height of humans is due to nutritional changes and medical advancements. Nutrition is the most important factor in human growth.

nzinga is offline New Member
    Only he, his coach (or lab man) and the authoritues would know if he is on or not.

There is one aspect you dudes haven't thought about and that is that most athletes look huge when caught by a camera while in mid stride (or any action in any sport) because they are at full flex.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Whatever he is doing he doing it right I hope this kid is in Canada so we can win a olyimpic gold medal.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    Your full of shiit.. dont disrespect a race like that..
    dude, people in general are full of shit. not aiming this towards anyone on here, but the everyday person you run into. Everyone used to be stronger then they are currently. They used to be superstars and are now putting thought into getting back into it

J Sams yah yahhhhhhhhhhh go dog. The boy fast is hell......sheet. Short and muscular with a powerful/explosive build that most sprinters (good ones) have. Far from being huge or big.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Now if you see a 18 year old kid throwing a shotput over 55feet then I would say yes. Unless the kid is 6'5 or taller.

I hope your talking about the 16lber not the 12lb. Even with 16lb. Thats achievable without roids aswell.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    What you need to realize is that we are not talking about a small percentage of a race of people. There are a very large percentage of black people (especially those of Western African descent) that share similar traits like high calf muscles and 7 - 13% more testosterone . These kind of changes happen over thousands of years, not hundreds.

BTW, the growth in the average height of humans is due to nutritional changes and medical advancements. Nutrition is the most important factor in human growth.
    yes, and not only that but then you look at certain other black african groups that share very little beyond skin tone- a prime example being the kenyas runners who are near unbeatable in long distance events. i can't believe anyone would believe that shit about black descended from dlaves being bred stronger. the people who ended up slaves were people that were either captured or went into debt slavery or whatever other means slaves were captured in west africa at the time. it's like those dumbasses that say all the either: a)smart or b)stupid people left england for america.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    c'mon now, you guys really think he's juicing ?? for real ??

i guarantee you they're testing at some of those events. especially the US Junior nationals.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

i guarantee you they're testing at some of those events. especially the US Junior nationals.

Where did you hear this?

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    he is not on juice.

LMAO!

FearAndLoathing is offline New Member
    That&#180;s one promising dude. I wish him the best in his future!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Sorry this is a stupid thread. You can't tell by a picture if someone is using (in most cases). Come on guys use your heads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information