Thread: Need some HELP

snowblada06 is offline New Member

Need some HELP

i am 18 years old, 6foot1in tall, and i weigh 190. i am going to be a senoir and i played football as a backup ss last year. my bf is kinda high and i really want to get that lowered while also greatly increasing my strength and get that toned/ripped look. I have been read up on a lot of the steroids but am not sure what to use. it seems like anavar is a good safe one but im not sure what to stack with it. what would u guys suggest (exact dosages and times would be greatly appreciated) any help you guys could give would be great.

thanx

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    When losing weight, if your working out and have been for a while, I wouldnt expect to GAIN much strenght. Water retention tends to allow strength increases. Anyways..Anavar /Winni/Prop might work, hit the search link to see what doses would work

anyone else

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Well I am not going to jump your A$$ about taking steroids at 18 but I will tell you that at 6'1, 190, you should probably wait. The gains that you can make between 18 and the years following can be phenomenal and I really think that you would benifit in the long run by waiting at least until you can reach 225 and have a lower bodyfat percentage. But if you decide not to wait, which many people do, you would be better off running a prop, var cycle. Stay away from winny as a football player... trust me. Also, don't skip out on the peripherals such as nolva and l-dex and make sure to do proper PCT.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i would say your too young and rethink aas at this point but if you decide to go ahead with it educate yourself and talk with some of these guys here that know alot about it. good luck.

next big thing, could u give me the dosages and the cycle i could use please

Quote Originally Posted by snowblada06
    next big thing, could u give me the dosages and the cycle i could use please
    That question means that you have to research more, but because I don't want to see you screw yourself up, here you go.

week 1-10 test prop 50 mg/ed (or 75mg/ed. Its up to you)
    week 3-10 var 30 mg/ed (or anything up to 50mg/ed. Again, its up to you)
    week 1-14 l-dex .5mg/ed
    week 1-10 nolva 10mg/ed
    week 11-14 nolva 20mg/ed
    week 11-14 PCT

That should get you started with a cycle. If you use it, remember that prop will make you sore and var will give you some pretty serious pumps while running, thats why the doses may seem low. Nevertheless, you will get good results from running the lower dosages, but if you feel that you want more (and can handle the sides while playing) you can use the higher dosages.
    Last edited by TheNextBigThing; 08-09-2005 at 01:22 AM.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    you are way to yound. eat, run and train right and you will be fine. you really need to check your diet bc that is most likely where you are going wrong. then your workout. plyometrics, speed train, agilties and quickeness/footwork. beinga football player cannot be taught and steroids will not make you better. if anytjhing they will hurt you. they can potenially shut down your growth plates and that could damage you in the long run. i would stay away bc i like you was a high school athlete and took steroids and now i am unhappy with my decision bc it was the wrong one.

do some research online regarding plyos, speed training, diet and weightlifting. you can learn alot and hold off on aas for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    you are way to yound. eat, run and train right and you will be fine. you really need to check your diet bc that is most likely where you are going wrong. then your workout. plyometrics, speed train, agilties and quickeness/footwork. beinga football player cannot be taught and steroids will not make you better. if anytjhing they will hurt you. they can potenially shut down your growth plates and that could damage you in the long run. i would stay away bc i like you was a high school athlete and took steroids and now i am unhappy with my decision bc it was the wrong one.

do some research online regarding plyos, speed training, diet and weightlifting. you can learn alot and hold off on aas for a long time.
    He won't. They never do. I have learned that it is just best to help people when they won't listen. Hopefully they won't do too much damage to themselves if done correctly.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Damn at 18 this kid is gonna **** himself up good, but you're right, he won't listen they never do. If people aren't seeing results at 18 from good hard training, the aren't doing something right eating/training. Since eating or training doesn't change all the roids will do make the wallet a little lighter and potentially **** up your hormonal profile for the rest of your life, sound like fun?

Thread Information