HeLLBoy3045 is offline Junior Member

agression and fsports??

i wonder wut AS would give u the most agressive behavior for physical sports like football , fightin , wrestling etc .it would be a pos in this case rite?

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    IMO tren gives me the most aggression but you have to know how to control the aggression on and off the field.

yea u think pople have hartd time controling it or it depends on the type of person u r?

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    dpends on the person...im a very sparatic mother ****er so i have a harder time controlling it but even i still can.

yea i no wut u mean , wut roids are good for taking during a season sport like football , wrestling , etc..?

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Do you play college, highschool, or other? It depends on whether or not you get tested and how often.

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    im already pretty aggressive, but ive always contemplated a low dose cycle on season. usually im twisted on about 5 redbulls so im the voice of the sideline when im out. I have a feeling juice would make some people overly aggressive, like ripping off the other dudes helmet or something and just going off.

outlaw55 is offline New Member
    as far as football goes we are all fortunate to play and those given second chances know what i mean. We are gladiators on the feild willing to die for the passion of the game, we walk on the field animals, but off the field men. We need not lose site off the old school chivalrous way the game is played on and off the field. We are taught to be respectful and curtious off the field true gentleman. We love our moms and are dedicated to the sport once in your heart it will never die. we sacrifice all, blood sweat and tears for that feeling of VICTORY. Remember our roots and those who played before us model ourselves from the good not the bad and our hits will ring in the fottball halls forever.

im liken it alot outlaw, u speak the truth

INSANEMAN675 is offline New Member
    yea nicely put outlaw

INSANEMAN675 is offline New Member

Cool deca dbol test e cycle

hello im 6'1 160 lbs and looking to bulk up. I just got some deca , dbol , an test ethanate. I was thinking about doing 250 mgs of deca per week for 10 wks, 200 mgs of test e per week for 10 wks, and 30 mgs of dbol per day for a month. I would alsom be taking 15 mgs of proviron a day throughout my cycle and finish with clomid as my post thereapy. This would be my first cycle and i would appreciate any input at all. Thanks

Thread Information