HeLLBoy3045 is offline Junior Member

winded/high blood pressure on the feild

hey i been runnin a cycle for about a month now deca , test E and i am f***ing dead at practice. i had a scrimage today and went 50 plays str8 and i was dead completely wiped. What do u think my issue is ? should i start runnin some cardio and getin my wind back or what? any other suggestions please help. thanx

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    Do you smoke?

I suspect your carb intake is too low. A little extra endurance cardio couldn't hurt either.

HeLLBoy3045 is offline Junior Member
    no i do not smoke at all. i have gained about 10 pounds in a short time could that be y i am so out of breath? how mnay cards per day i should i take in?

freedomfighter06 is offline New Member
    Your hearts is having to pump extra blood to your new found muscle. I have played at many levels and I have seen this time and time again. this past season we had a guy running 1000mg test a week. Best center I have seen in a long time. But he was so out of beath all the time cause he gained almost 20lbs in a few months. Its too much weight too fast or you are just out of shape. Needless to say he was cut after the first pre-season game.

FF06

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless your are just using anavar I would think all gear is a bad idea for your cardio, it always has that affect and if you really want to be winded try tren ............

Thread Information