Thread: shaq daddy...

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member

shaq daddy...

ain't shaq look sharp on espn yesterday...?? very credible 350 pd DT, says he's coming for all you pedafilers on the web. Awesome guy IMO, finishes school, kicks ass in basketball, has a big family, takes care of the sick and poor, and now part times kicking ass on the streets. Does he really have 5 yrs left in the big tank??

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Heat are making major moves...IMO....If they get Finley, just hand'em the EC.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Shaq coming to miami was the best thing to happen in miami sports in a while. I have great respect for him, and hope he stays around til he retires. As for having 5 years left in him i say, sure why not. As long as he stays in good shape, and has Wade along side him, I see the championships stacking up in Miami.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I think he was around 325 during last season. IMO he could a much more productive as a center if he was around 315-305. Not saying averageing over 20points a game isn't productive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    I think he was around 325 during last season. IMO he could a much more productive as a center if he was around 315-305. Not saying averageing over 20points a game isn't productive.
    Riley wanted him to drop some weight and shaq went down 20 pds. mantaining 15 pds. off throughout the season, I second that a lighter shaq is a more productive one in terms of stats and actually playing the game. His almost Giant stature brings him all kinds of injuries, toe, knee, ankle, pulled muscles and so forth. Weight definetly plays a key. I still have faint images of him in college and how invloved he was in games considering he was a mere 260. Truly incredible.

JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    what do u guys think of the addition of walker? not too bad of a guy for shaq to kick it out of the post to, and if shaq plays limited minutes walker can take some of the scoring load off of wade.

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    Riley wanted him to drop some weight and shaq went down 20 pds. mantaining 15 pds. off throughout the season, I second that a lighter shaq is a more productive one in terms of stats and actually playing the game. His almost Giant stature brings him all kinds of injuries, toe, knee, ankle, pulled muscles and so forth. Weight definetly plays a key. I still have faint images of him in college and how invloved he was in games considering he was a mere 260. Truly incredible.
    But Shaq wouldn't be shaq if weighed less then 300pounds. Benn Wallace I think weighs 260 and he is 6'9.

Quote Originally Posted by JNel04
    what do u guys think of the addition of walker? not too bad of a guy for shaq to kick it out of the post to, and if shaq plays limited minutes walker can take some of the scoring load off of wade.
    all the additions were fabolous... i will miss butler though, finally said bye to eddie... it was 'bout time...

rsmihula is offline Associate Member

Shaq

Im probably the biggest Shaq Fan since he was first in Orlando Magic to LA Lakers but I tell you I don't know how much he has left in the tank he misses more games every year to injury and stats of been going down. I tell you what his best chance for a title is this year coming up I don't see him getting any better then he was with the Lakers!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

agree, still am optimistic on a slimmer, less injury prone, productive SHAQ...

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    says he's coming for all you pedafilers on the web.
    I just want to know what the hell this means? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    I just want to know what the hell this means? lol.
    shaq became a sheriff.

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    I dont know how anyone can be a real "Fan" of shaq (Not trying to flame) He's...a huge guy..who can dunk the ball. He cant shoot freethrows. He's just a big giant. Is this talent?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_test
    I dont know how anyone can be a real "Fan" of shaq (Not trying to flame) He's...a huge guy..who can dunk the ball. He cant shoot freethrows. He's just a big giant. Is this talent?
    You sound like a certified HATER.

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Shaq is a big guy who can push people out of the way and dunk..He scores points. If you're that huge you better be able to score points. That's all I'm sayin.

I think shaq has talent not just height he is a pretty good passer. Unlike fuking Yao who is just tall.

JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    I think shaq has talent not just height he is a pretty good passer. Unlike fuking Yao who is just tall.
    i gotta agree, shaq has great vision when it comes to passing outa the post. and dont forget he's still a pretty dominant force when it comes to defense...when he's n the game the opposing team doesnt attack the basket as much as compared to when he's sittin the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by JNel04
    i gotta agree, shaq has great vision when it comes to passing outa the post. and dont forget he's still a pretty dominant force when it comes to defense...when he's n the game the opposing team doesnt attack the basket as much as compared to when he's sittin the bench.
    Well like he sayed when Heat was going to play the Lackers. Kobe corvette Me BRICK WALL.

bombastico is offline Junior Member

Eastern Conference

Making a prediction and saying the Heat will be below expectations. Riley built this team for SVG to lose, so he can swoop in and start coaching. Just a thought. The team to beat in the East is Detroit. The Heat brought in firepower sure, but Fatoine and White Chocolate demand the ball too much. I dont see them gelling with The Flash and The Diesel. There's too many guys that need the ball. A successfull team will have 2 superstars a couple strong stars and then role players. Walker, Williams and Finley are not role players. Look at Walker when he was in Dallas and all their talent. He was uneffective because he did not dominate the ball. I see trouble in Miami, and I'm not talking about the weather!

Detroit is the team to beat with Indy being their and don't sleep on my Nets!

Obviously haven't seen him play college hoops... the guy even has a cross over... funny but true!

Quote Originally Posted by bombastico
    Making a prediction and saying the Heat will be below expectations. Riley built this team for SVG to lose, so he can swoop in and start coaching. Just a thought. The team to beat in the East is Detroit. The Heat brought in firepower sure, but Fatoine and White Chocolate demand the ball too much. I dont see them gelling with The Flash and The Diesel. There's too many guys that need the ball. A successfull team will have 2 superstars a couple strong stars and then role players. Walker, Williams and Finley are not role players. Look at Walker when he was in Dallas and all their talent. He was uneffective because he did not dominate the ball. I see trouble in Miami, and I'm not talking about the weather!

Detroit is the team to beat with Indy being their and don't sleep on my Nets!

Making my own prediction and stating... the heat will mos def win the east, forget about Indy or New Jersey. Detroit is done for too. Come on let's not loose our common sense... this year is ours and that's that. can you feel it?? huh...

This thread is getting Heated.

thedeluxxxoverlord is offline Associate Member
    agree, still am optimistic on a slimmer, less injury prone, productive SHAQ...
    i like black people....

Obviously haven't seen him play college hoops... the guy even has a cross over... funny but true!
    he can rap!!!
    so on you

Making my own prediction and stating... the heat will mos def win the east, forget about Indy or New Jersey. Detroit is done for too. Come on let's not loose our common sense... this year is ours and that's that. can you feel it?? huh...
    umm...dude.....it's all about the clippers!!!!
    don't you even watch sports?

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    **** shaq the big bastard

tortuga is offline Banned
    sorry but shaq is for me the best central i´ve ever seen...

Thread Information