Thread: I Need Help

ASTrackster is offline New Member

I Need Help

I am a 400 meter sprinter and I need help deciding what to take this season. This is my last season and I want make it a good one. I've run high 47 sec. splits in the past. I plan to take anavar but I was wondering what would go well with this. I want something pretty safe and not easily detectable.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Dont know if I am reading it right, but you run a 47 second 400m?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Try Winstrol 50mg/day

100m champ is offline Member
    Well with the anavar it would be stacked well with test prop. what were you gonna run the anavar at

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Try Winstrol 50mg/day
    i dont see why he would need winstrol theres much better compounds out there

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Thsi cycle worked good for a sprinter friend of mine but he ran the 200m. He ended up gaining 5pounds of lean muscle. But I don't no if his times improved can't remember.

25mg of test prop ed for 6weeks.
    25mg of anavar ed for 6weeks.
    10mg of nolva ed PCT- 100mg of clomid for 2weeks with 3grams of trib.

Yeah I've heard to kinda stay away from the winstrol because it can stay in the system for a while and it can be hard on the joints. Anavar at 25 mg per day?

Quote Originally Posted by ASTrackster
    Yeah I've heard to kinda stay away from the winstrol because it can stay in the system for a while and it can be hard on the joints. Anavar at 25 mg per day?
    You dont want to gain much weight. Plus he start with 40mg but he said he would get bad cramps in his legs so he lowered to 25mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    You dont want to gain much weight. Plus he start with 40mg but he said he would get bad cramps in his legs so he lowered to 25mg.
    ya i 400m guy wouldnt benifit from any weight gain..

Quote Originally Posted by ASTrackster
    I am a 400 meter sprinter and I need help deciding what to take this season. This is my last season and I want make it a good one. I've run high 47 sec. splits in the past. I plan to take anavar but I was wondering what would go well with this. I want something pretty safe and not easily detectable.
    why would this be your last season when your still only 24?? and how do you know that at your last meet your getting tested?

Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    why would this be your last season when your still only 24?? and how do you know that at your last meet your getting tested?
    Well this is my last year of eligibility on the college level. I run D II track. I dont know if I will get tested its all random.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Right, I want to stay lean and not gain much weight. I'm 6'1" and 174. We start the off-season in a week, I should lose a few pounds to start with.

Well if you do the cycle I posted 180 for a 6'1 person is pretty lean. As a sprinter you should be at a low BF right now.

LL08 is offline Member
    anavar is a funny one I didn't like it much stuffed my finish over the last 100m previously I wouldn't hit lactic until 50m to go brought that upto the 150m to go. Over 200m my times dropped by near a second. I got dehydrated on var and subsequently got injured missed a season. I've posted before in relation to what it does in the body etc. The cramps and pumps are not advantageous either - but if you must take it drink heaps and take a small dose with wicked legal supps. Look var might work for you but the test prop hgh road may or may not work better as well as other legal supps.

LL08 is offline Member
    tren , eq would be good options with test if testing wasn't an issue or if you had some months out of season to do a cycle?

AStracter listen to or PM the man above me because he would you out better then I could.

Thread Information