Thread: Need advice

BJZ
    BJZ is offline New Member

Need advice

I have no background with using steroids , but I am contemplating doing a cycle to see if it is for me. I am in my early 30's, I play a minor professional sport, and I am falling behind the younger competition. I need the job, so I will do what I can within reason. Does anyone have any advice for something that will cut me up and keep me lean and agile, while improving my overall strength and explosiveness. What is the average cost if I am talking about a 4-6 month season? Any advice appreciated.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    I would consider test in any cycle that you do. Anavar is great for strength, primobolan is good for cutting up and maintaining your gains. You will want to keep some nolvadex on hand and will need clomid for pct. clean diet !

Prices will vary you need to find a good source that can be trusted. Waitr around for a while you will prob find some additional suggestions perhaps from some of the more informed members. Good luck

safe steroid uk is offline Junior Member
    i do agree but anavar i dont think you need clomid ect unless you are planning on taking it for mass amount of time but thats my opinion

1819 is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats? what sport? keep in mind juice is not a quick fix to anything, and certainly not a substitute for hard work. focus more on your sport than your body especially if you are close to a start of a season.

Anavar can shut you down as can test, primo, eq, or whatever you run in addition to test. Its just a good idea to always to run it with a cycle or towards the end of a cycle

safe steroid uk is offline Junior Member
    what even after 30 tabs say at 5mg

5mgs a day really isnt enough! But as I said there are individuals on the board who can give better advice. Alot of it depends on the individual. Better safe than limp di*ck

BJZ

Quick fix

Trust me...It is no quick fix. I have played sport X - which I don't want to mention - for over 20 yrs. I have reached a high level, and I am not ready to let the years get me. I train hard. Financially, I need the job. I am just looking for an edge. I do appreciate the advice...I would give the same to someone else, but I think my situation is different. I hear a lot of different terms,and I am happy to do more research on your suggestions, but I would like to do something that is on the lower end - I don't need the most effective supplement. If you can dumb this down for me , I would appreciate it. This is a very helpful board. Thanks

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BJZ
    Trust me...It is no quick fix. I have played sport X - which I don't want to mention - for over 20 yrs. I have reached a high level, and I am not ready to let the years get me. I train hard. Financially, I need the job. I am just looking for an edge. I do appreciate the advice...I would give the same to someone else, but I think my situation is different. I hear a lot of different terms,and I am happy to do more research on your suggestions, but I would like to do something that is on the lower end - I don't need the most effective supplement. If you can dumb this down for me , I would appreciate it. This is a very helpful board. Thanks
    ya gotta let us know the sport. im a retired pro myself and i can tell you that the cycles guys use in my sport(hockey) are different than say a football player. different things affect a body in different ways. you dont want to be taking something that is gonna leave you with no wind if you play hockey and you dont want to take something to just lean you out if you're trying to put on 35lbs for football. goals have to be very defined

BJZ

Need wind

Need a lot of wind. A lot of running and banging. Only want to gain about 10-15 lbs.

BJZ

Wind

From the research Primobolan looks like what I am looking for. I need to get cut, stay lean, but get stronger. I do not want bulk.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Steriods can be very sport specified. Like if you need good cardio you don't do trenabolan, its going to kill your cardio. Are you lifting weights for this sport? Another important question!!!! Because if you are not lifting weights are you going to gain size by running and banging and just taking steriods? NO. If I were you I would get more info yourself. You need to get as much information about this as you can. 1819 is right on the money- different steriods for different sports!

Thread Information