on1sony is offline New Member

soccer to the next level

hi, i'm 20 years old. I am 6 foot 155 lbs currently. I have been working out off and on for the past 4 years. I have a pretty fast metabolisim, and bulking up has always been a chalenge for me. I have reached a weight of 165 lbs before but that was on a very hardcore lifting/diet routine. I am quick on the pitch currently fast and have somewhat long legs. I am looking to take my soccer/working out to the next level. I have been doing some reading on here. I have always been anti-steroid but now i am opening up to the idea. Does anybody have any suggestions of supplements/steroids to aid in my training/games of soccer. I am looking to put on about 10 - 12 more lbs ideally while increasing explosive power and muscle, and decreasing body fat if possible. I want to be a mean kicking machine haha.

-Anavar ?
    -Clen ?

-also whats the deal with kre-alklyn creatine? is it phony or is it really much better than standard monohydrate...

7f8
    7f8 is offline New Member
    You can do that naturally easily, you can't be running 6-10 miles a day playing soccer and expect to put on muscle. You have to follow the bulking sticky in your offseason with a solid workout routine and you will get those 12 pounds in 3 months easy.

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    whats your current workout/diet? do you play collegiate soccer?

Go Canucks Go is offline New Member
    Hey,
    I'm same position as you, key is a good diet, as many meals a day packed with as much good stuff as possible, my final year i was playing 6 days a week and gained 15 lbs. just by dieting.
    Go Nux

Go Canucks Go is offline New Member
    where do you play by the way?

Thread Information