momogiacana is offline New Member

my dear Yankees were do i begin.

clear pretty much the whole roster, keep A-Rod. spend lots of money on better players.

Aboot is offline Banned
    They need to get younger. But what the f*uck do I care. I HATE THE YANKEES.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    They need to get younger. But what the f*uck do I care. I HATE THE YANKEES.
    BINGO!!! i'm with u on that one bro Yankees

speedfreak is offline Associate Member
    everyone hates the yankees because they have so many rings and half of you people probably wont be alive to see your team win a ring..

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak
    everyone hates the yankees because they have so many rings and half of you people probably wont be alive to see your team win a ring..
    wrong again bro, my team has already won one, D'Backs. i dont like the Yankees because most of them are pricks and i do know this for a fact

Guy guy12 is offline New Member
    Angels on their way to winning the AL penant after disposing the "mighty" Yankees.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by momogiacana
    clear pretty much the whole roster, keep A-Rod. spend lots of money on better players.

So keeping the guy who had 2 hits and 0 rbi's in their last playoff series is the answer?

Glad you think so and I hope he remains a yankee for the duration of his playing days as he is nothing but a choke artist. Gay-Rod blows

25 mill a year and he hasnt done 1 thing to help the yanks advance in the playoffs

and i LOVE it

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by momogiacana
    Ya, cause apparently a 200 million dollar payroll isn't enough.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    LMAO. Is someone bitter?

Quote Originally Posted by LD_18
    wrong again bro, my team has already won one, D'Backs. i dont like the Yankees because most of them are pricks and i do know this for a fact

AHHH the one hit wonder

You know that for a fact??? Your statement is an opinion not a fact. Stop skipping school.

AHHH the one hit wonder

You know that for a fact??? Your statement is an opinion not a fact. Stop skipping school.
    try agian bro, i play professional baseball also. i play double A ball in the Marlins org. so needless to say i've had the chance to meet many major leauge players either when they were comin up or if they get sent down due to and injury for recovery purposes. but since you think your so smart and know more about them than i do then you could have prolly already figured that one out. have a nice day

oh and by the way i like the diamondbacks because one of my good friends in college that played ball on my team plays for them, maybe you've heard of him, Chad Tracy? ring a bell?
    Last edited by LD_18; 10-12-2005 at 09:52 AM.

try agian bro, i play professional baseball also. i play double A ball in the Marlins org. so needless to say i've had the chance to meet many major leauge players either when they were comin up or if they get sent down due to and injury for recovery purposes. but since you think your so smart and know more about them than i do then you could have prolly already figured that one out. have a nice day

oh and by the way i like the diamondbacks because one of my good friends in college that played ball on my team plays for them, maybe you've heard of him, Chad Tracy? ring a bell?

Is this supposed to impress me? A few friends of mine played in the majors as well.. One for instance Tim Mccarver, does that ring a bell?

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Cardinals All the way Yanks suck and just getting older and pitching coach just resigned and Cashman is also thinking about leaving besides that there great but I've noticed there not in playoffs and I don't feel bad for them trust me they've bought to many titles anyway.

Is this supposed to impress me? A few friends of mine played in the majors as well.. One for instance Tim Mccarver, does that ring a bell?
    no its not supposed to impress you, but it should let u know that i have met more players on the yankee's in person than u have more than likely so i can say for a fact that they are dicks, same thing with Barry Bonds

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    no its not supposed to impress you, but it should let u know that i have met more players on the yankee's in person than u have more than likely so i can say for a fact that they are dicks, same thing with Barry Bonds
    U sure Barry's a dick jj bro and good luck hopefully be watching you soon on tv.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Let me guess, your fav college fball team is USC, NFL is the Pats, and NBA the Spurs? Love the Yanks now b4 there's a salary cap and they never make the playoffs again.

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Let me guess, your fav college fball team is USC, NFL is the Pats, and NBA the Spurs? Love the Yanks now b4 there's a salary cap and they never make the playoffs again.
    yea they got a name for fans like those, "fair weather fans". they are the worse only likes or supports a team because they are winning.

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    Nothing like RED SOX NATION when it comes to baseball. They may not make it every year but you'll never find more devoted fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer1
    Nothing like RED SOX NATION when it comes to baseball. They may not make it every year but you'll never find more devoted fans.
    i'll agree with that one. there are some die hard fans with that club

Thread Information