Thread: Nicky B

Nicky B

I think i read before that you were a shot putter and has thrown the 16lb ball over 60 feet and had some injury or somethen and havent been able to recover. When you were a college thrower, how many shotputters , discus throwers, hammer etc, juiced? Is it common to take gear when involved in college sports, especially track? and do you think there are any shot putters throwing over 60 with the 16 that are clean?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I think i read before that you were a shot putter and has thrown the 16lb ball over 60 feet and had some injury or somethen and havent been able to recover. When you were a college thrower, how many shotputters , discus throwers, hammer etc, juiced? Is it common to take gear when involved in college sports, especially track? and do you think there are any shot putters throwing over 60 with the 16 that are clean?
    Its very common I know a total of 22people in college sports that use juice some in track, football, and basketball. But I did see people who swear on the bible that they were clean and were very very gifted. 1 shot putter who claimed to be clean could throw over 52feet.

Thread Information