timm is offline New Member

Question question for a pitcher

I am pitcher who had a shoulder injury about a 2 months ago and have been looked at by doc's, had mri and everything.. he said there are tears in rotator and labrum but not enough needed to have surgery. i have been rehabing for about 2 months and getting stronger but..I need to get back throwing and i want to do everything in power to get healthy and stay on the field. I have been thinking of taking hgh with susp. does anyone have any opinions or ideas that could help me? 24 years old 6'3 210

any help?

does anyone have any ideas to help me from my last post?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I do not think HGH and/or suspension would do you any good if you have a tear in your shoulder. Only time and rehab will fix it IMO. Just be patient and let yourself heal.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    gh would only help....certainly not going to have a negative affect on your connective tissue. If you don't have to test id use anything that super saturates your joints w/ fluid.
    I'd get on dreatine now. promotes a healthier envirnment for recovery

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    I would consider the hgh if i were you. .... I had a friend who was drafted by the mariners in 1999 as a pitcher. He ended up tearing his rotator cuff and got on dbol and test. To make a long story short the test and dbol cycle made him too bulky and restricted him while pitching. His next cycle he lost weight and got on a hgh cycle. He said it was much better and wished hed had just takin hgh from the start. I also would have tried the hgh, but I ended up playing football in college instead so I just went ahead and kept doin the test dbol cycles.

Im sure u already have had rehab advice but if I were u, id do alot of rubber band exercises. It helped me repair my torn rotator cuff and separated shoulder. As for the baseball related exercises Id start off by short tossing and gradually working up to long tossing once u feel comfortable throwing. Some more baseball related exercises would be to drill a hole into a baseball, tie a rope or cable to it, Elevate the cable as if it were tossed over a tree limb, and tie a weight to the other end of the rope or cable. Then hold the baseball and go through ur pitching motions which should build up shoulder strength as the weight is lifted. Lastly once your shoulder is near full recovery id buy a weighted baseball and do long toss with it, but be careful not to overdo your shoulder. They sell the weighted balls I think in Eastbay the sports magazine.

These are the exercises that my friend and I did while we were rehabin from our injuries. They actually made my shoulder stronger than before and increased my fastball 6 MPH. I would still be playin baseball somewhere if I wouldnt have got a better scholarship offer in football.

thanks a lot guys!! Hey Hooksetter did you friend only take HGH or did he cylce it with something?

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    He cycled it by itself.. He didnt want to be too bulky to pitch.. It might be a myth im not sure but alot of pitchers claim when you get too bulky even more injuries occur. At least thats what iv always heard.

SCMedic is offline New Member
    Jobes, Tubing and long toss are your best friends...

Thread Information