ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member

Start next week....but impossible to eat food!

Hey guys... I start hockey next week monday(Captains Practices) And im having a horribly hard time trying to fit in a diet that could go well with my schedule. I wake up at 5:30 every weekday for school, and start class at 6:55. I get out at 3. Mondays i have practice and wont get home till about 6-6:30'ish. Same with thursdays. And i work all afternoon on tuesdays, Saturdays, sundays, and fridays till 11. Wednesdays, and fridays I lift till 5 o'clock. How the hell am i suppose to fit in healthy meals through this schedule. Im stil trying to gain weight...because i dont want to look anerexic/bulimic during season. Im 5'7...156..with 8.6% BF. PS im a senior at high school, so dont recommend steroids please.

O, never mind..i figure ill just do what i did last year....pack with me 3 PB'n J sandwooh's and one all meat sandwhich..just for at school.....and buy lunch.

that and some ready-to-drink protein shakes would do nicely-but don't clog your arteries with all that PBJ!!! 2 tablespoons a day (1 sandwich) is recommended by most

woh....only one damn sandwhooh!...but my foodfitness teacher said that the fat in peanut butter is good for you........but maybe its diferent for me, i did that type of diet last year for a couple of months and supposivley my BP never changed or anything, i remained perfectly heatlhy. But if it is actually better to do only one sandwhich of PB, then i guess thats what ill do.

Thread Information