DwinsChamps is offline Associate Member

Does anyone here play Lacrosse???

I am transfering from a division 3 to division 1 school, and will be playing on their lacrosse team spring of 2006. The problem is, the D1 team's scouts will be watching our team play in late May and early-mid June, and i need to improve on a few things. Specifically:

Improve my 40 from a 4.9 to around a 4.7
    Improve my 20 from a 2.9 to around a 2.6
    Go from 165 pounds @around 13% bodyfat to 185 @ maybe 8-9%

I will be continuing a lifting program, which our school sponsors. Specifically it is the 'Bigger Faster Stronger' program, with the first set of each exercise having 8 reps, and the second set going to failure. The program incorporates bench press, squats, deadlifts, RDL's, power clean, and jammer press. I can adjust the reps to my taste, but i must incorporate all of the lifts named.

In need of better performance, i have toyed with the idea of steroids , but i have no idea where to start...which ones to take, how much. I was originally excited about Dianabol , but the more i read about it, the more i am discouraged due to its side effects and rapid loss of gains.

Essentially, i am looking for a plan that will help me achieve my goals, hopefully withing 8 weeks or so (more time is fine, but that's a general guideline), and be as kind to my body as possible while having the ability to keep gains. What do you guys (and girls, perhaps) recommend?

ajalbert11 is offline New Member
    sounds familiar........bigger faster stronger

Thread Information