jpick1010 is offline New Member

I need help.....

HEY im from destrehan louisiana and im trying to walkon to a divison 2 school to play football next year. right now im working and makeing money and im basically dont know much about steriods . im clueless. i know i need a boast to help me in anyway.

im 6'2 210 and i havent been seeing the results i want. im a LB/D-end. im a tweener. too small for d-end but too slow for lb. i run a 4.8 40 and i bench 250 lbs. so im not that strong. all my years in high school i didnt workout right with nutrition and proper supplements or steriods. i was wondering what cycle or whatever i have to do i will. i have basically a year to get to form i need to get too. i was wondering what should i do?

dans is offline Junior Member
    You should probably bust your ass in the weight room and get on a good diet and sleep regimen and you will get great gains. You have said you haven't used proper nutrition or supplements, you should start there.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpick1010
    HEY im from destrehan louisiana and im trying to walkon to a divison 2 school to play football next year. right now im working and makeing money and im basically dont know much about steriods . im clueless. i know i need a boast to help me in anyway.

im 6'2 210 and i havent been seeing the results i want. im a LB/D-end. im a tweener. too small for d-end but too slow for lb. i run a 4.8 40 and i bench 250 lbs. so im not that strong. all my years in high school i didnt workout right with nutrition and proper supplements or steriods. i was wondering what cycle or whatever i have to do i will. i have basically a year to get to form i need to get too. i was wondering what should i do?
    Bro, gear is probably not going to make you much quicker...only training will. I walked on a Pac10 team years ago and I learned fast that you do NOT want to be on a cycle when trying out...your BP will be high and you will be too winded to react. (I was an undersized LB 6' 220 ) Hey I just saw WSU play Grambling...you could make that squad for sure So do a search on the cycles before asking or prepare to be flammed.

Thank you... i dont know much bout steriods ive never used them

What should i start off with?

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Dude you don't need roids yet. Try good nutrition with a good workout plan. IMO that will benefit you the most.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Like everyone has said you need a little ccommitment and hard work. What D2 school?

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpick1010
    HEY im from destrehan louisiana
    If you don't mind me asking, where did you play? If you don't want to answer thats fine, I was just wondering where you played at that size (kinda small for a d-end as you said).

Im a tweener.. too small for d-end too slow for lb

what would be the best for me to do?

wolf97 is offline New Member
    what's your current training and diet like?
    steroids are good for a boost or getting over a hump/plateau but are not and should not, be the basis and grounds of your training.

Thread Information