Thread: McGwire busted

B Rabbit is offline New Member

McGwire busted

We all know that Mcgwire got where he is today because of AAS, so heres an interesting report that links him to everything that he denied(pleaded the 5th). Even shows one of his apparent cycles...
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/st...p-247837c.html

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Jose Canseco what a bit** hope he sleeps good at night, because i am sure there are some pissed of people, that would love to bump into him. why is it ever article says that Mark could not inject himself?

B Rabbit is offline New Member
    I dont agree one bit with what canseco has done by publishing his book that points fingers at people and has stirred alot of controversy with the MLB and other sports associations. Even though Palmeiro had a big part in destroying his own legacy, canseco was the catalyst. Canseco is lucky to live in america or else someone would put a Hit on him. You think his trainers inject him or just the players in the ball club?

Guy guy12 is offline New Member
    I believe that the sheit was going to hit the fan whether or not Canseco published his book, he was smart enough to make some extra cash though...

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy guy12
    I believe that the sheit was going to hit the fan whether or not Canseco published his book, he was smart enough to make some extra cash though...
    so what your sayin is that you actually like Canseco for what he did, or you like him in gen at all? i beleive you might be all by yourself on that one bro

Guy guy12 is offline New Member
    Hah, I was saying he was smart for making money, although he was one of my favorite players to watch growing up.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by B Rabbit
    We all know that Mcgwire got where he is today because of AAS, so heres an interesting report that links him to everything that he denied(pleaded the 5th). Even shows one of his apparent cycles...
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/st...p-247837c.html
    Mcguire hit 49 home runs in his rookie season long before Jose put him on the juice.... He got further because of AS, they didn't get him in baseball.
    And as for Jose, thanks for the big book about being " JUICED" that only mentions steroids a few times... Fukin rat... The book is a lousy read that barely ever talks about steroids... All Jose talks about it who uses them (this is why he is a rat) and that it is "alright to stay on Deca all year round...."

no way jose...

Thanks for the thread...
    Baseball and roids is a hot item these days... I like to keep on it, even though i don't really like baseball after the '95 strike...

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    But seriously, Jose is a Rat, and the book isn't that great.
    Get it on sale, used, or just photocopy it.
    I can't believe I asked for a copy of his book for my B-Day....
    What was I thinking?

Thread Information