muscles69 is offline New Member

Post help guys,should i take roids or not?

im 18 and im an up and coming sprinter and i want to bang on alot of muscle mass in the off season so i can be running some very quick times next season. I don't want to get caught if i get tested, so should i take roids and if so what should i take and how often? i'd prefer oral use if possible but thats not vital.cheers guys

Zapp is offline Banned
    At 18......hell no you don't need to take aas! If you are up and coming like you say you are, why do you think you need it? Too young and not worth the risk bro.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    get ur butt to the gym, no AAS for you

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    no!!

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscles69
    im 18 and im an up and coming sprinter and i want to bang on alot of muscle mass in the off season so i can be running some very quick times next season. I don't want to get caught if i get tested, so should i take roids and if so what should i take and how often? i'd prefer oral use if possible but thats not vital.cheers guys
    Well if you were a sprinter you don't want to bang on alot of muscle. That will slow you down. PM me for more.

100m champ is offline Member
    at 18 its not worth the risk and the serious health problems your gonna see down the road, you can gain just as much in the gym

MuscleMatrix is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Well if you were a sprinter you don't want to bang on alot of muscle. That will slow you down. PM me for more.
    Very good point!

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    if you decide to! take clen , winny or primo! winny would be your best shot! and they have it in oral! i mean you arent gonna get bulky with winny but youll keep all your gains if done properly with little to no SE's but thats if you made the decision! i know everyones telling you not to! which they may be right! but i started at 17 and i made the decision besides what other people told me! so if your gonna take it! be smart and research! were all here to help!

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I would not take winstrol it kills the joints which is very bad for a sprinter. And it can stay in your system for a long time.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    I would not take winstrol it kills the joints which is very bad for a sprinter. And it can stay in your system for a long time.
    Yeah, he is not kidding about the joint problems and running is quite hard on the joints as is.

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    Your better off waiting until your sophomore year of college is over, the first 2 years of college, if your in a good d1 school, your training and diet will be tight regulated. Anyway putting on alot extra weight isnt good for any type or running, 5 or 10 lbs of muscle if your around 7 or 8 percent bodyfat will help. What gear does best, in my opinion, for runners is help them recover faster which allows for faster improvments.
    Last edited by marqui678; 10-31-2005 at 08:25 PM.

Thread Information