Question Football cycles/ what should i take?

I'm 19 years old and I play collegiate football. I've been weightlifting for a while and the only supplement I've ever taken was creatine. I don't want to get too bulky and lose mobility because I play running back. I weigh about 200 lbs right now and i wish to weigh between 215 and 220. However, my main goal is to cut fat and tone muscle while adding only a little extra bulk. Does anyone have any idea of what kind of stacks I should take? Why kind of cycle I should be on? or what kind of supplement to use? I am not familiar with these types of supplements so any response would be appreciated. Thanks.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous252525
    Does anyone have any idea of what kind of stacks I should take? Thanks.
    Take
    250 mg Imtooyoungabol a week
    500 mg learnmorefirstosterone 2 times a week
    30 mg thenchooselatabol a day
    10 mg nowayIshouldcheatanyway a day
    10 mg takeadviceabol every day

Do this and you will be well on your way to success.

Good luck broh!

Hey thank you very much for the help. I appreciate it.
    Now instead of knocking me, why don't you try and help? After all, isn't this a site supposed to help people learn more about bodybuilding and steroid alternatives . Let me ask you something. Why do you take them? Thanks again!!!!!!!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    so you expect all of us to spoonfeed you?

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    Take
    250 mg Imtooyoungabol a week
    500 mg learnmorefirstosterone 2 times a week
    30 mg thenchooselatabol a day
    10 mg nowayIshouldcheatanyway a day
    10 mg takeadviceabol every day

Do this and you will be well on your way to success.

Good luck broh!
    Translation: Your too young and you havent enough research. STUDY.

Hey thank you very much for the help. I appreciate it.
    Now instead of knocking me, why don't you try and help? After all, isn't this a site supposed to help people learn more about bodybuilding and steroid alternatives . Let me ask you something. Why do you take them? Thanks again!!!!!!!
    He's old enough and he has done his research.

your bone plates grow up until you are 25. Steroids will put an end to your natural bone development if you take steroids before then.

Just stick around here for awhile and learn as much as you can, but no matter who you talk to here that knows anything about gear, they will all tell you that you are too young.

If you do decide to use juice, (please don't yet) then educate yourself here first and save yourself some lifelong regrets.

There is still great diet and workout information here that you should know about for going natural.

According to hooker it has nothing to do with being 25 or how ever old. He said it is okay to cycle at age 19 or 20. I can find the thread if I need to.

I think you should wait until you have maxed out your natural potential and have researched so much that all you have to ask is for a cycle critique. Not a whole cycle.

UMMMMMMM. haha, I'm 21 and holding off till 23. Still growing anyways. Do you really want to take roids in school and make a fool of yourself? People will know when you're juicing. Acne, balding, possible gyno, closer of ephisyal growth plates (won't be as tall as your genetic potential,) oh yeah, did I forget ACNE. You'll look like a gool and the girls will laugh at you. I remember in highschool, this kid I new on the football team that was juicing. He was like 225 at 9% bodyfat but had acne all over. None of the girls would even talk to him. Your choice dude.

Does anyone know of any good books on steroid use or safe steroid alternatives ? Thank anyone that replied, I didn't know about half the stuff you guys said. I would like to read more about this.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    I'm 19 years old and I play collegiate football. I've been weightlifting for a while and the only supplement I've ever taken was creatine. I don't want to get too bulky and lose mobility because I play running back. I weigh about 200 lbs right now and i wish to weigh between 215 and 220. However, my main goal is to cut fat and tone muscle while adding only a little extra bulk. Does anyone have any idea of what kind of stacks I should take? Why kind of cycle I should be on? or what kind of supplement to use? I am not familiar with these types of supplements so any response would be appreciated. Thanks.
    \
    i play runningback tooo im 5'7 205 if i was u ill take anvar at 20mg ed with lots of protein...

TURN $6.00 INTO THOUSANDS USING PAYPAL...
    Before you think this is just another scam, read on!!!! I found this article in a forum and I always wanted to try something like this because it just made sense that it would work. I'm about to get laid off so I figured this is as good a time to try this as any.
    How to generate money from home: (It’s as easy as 1-2-3!)
    An easy way to make money and get rich quick! No scam! 100% legal. Can you really make money so easily? I am and so are thousands of other people! Now you can too! I thought it was impossible. Just read this. I don't even have to convince you that this is not a scam because it makes logical sense. A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only a tiny initial investment of only $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam," but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading:
    OPRAH WINFREY and an article published in the Wall Street Journal, here is an excerpt!! Everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon) and, when I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of PayPal, I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent standing. PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving payments online anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an email address and a bank account can join- for FREE! But please, read further before you go there>>
    You can complete this whole process in less than 1 or 2 hours and you will never forget the day you decided to do so!!! Oh... Did I say FAST? By fast I mean ‘the speed of the Internet-type fast.' Everything is done on the Internet by E-mail. And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT considered SPAM, so it's perfectly legal! Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 though PayPal to each of the emails listed in the article. You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at No.6, and post the article on at least 200 newsgroups (There are almost millions, literally). No catch that was it. So after thinking it over, I decided to give it a shot. I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right? (That’s less than my morning Starbucks!) Like most of us I was a little skeptical about the legal aspects of it: It follows the same regulations as the mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?!? Within 7 days, I started receiving money in my PayPal account! I was shocked and excited! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,100.00! In the third week I had over $9,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $22,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It’s certainly worth $6.00. Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this article now, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
    REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a free account. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few days). PayPal is 100% secure and is used every day by millions of people world wide.
    STEP 1: Send, though PayPal, $1.00 to each email on the below list. Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone you do not know. Remember, THIS IS 100% LEGAL.
    (The following are the addresses to which you send $1.00 each!)
    The email list:
    1. [email protected]
    2. [email protected]
    3. [email protected]
    4. [email protected]
    5. [email protected]
    6. [email protected]

STEP 2: Now take the 1st email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up one space (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.). Now add YOUR email address (the one used for your PayPal account) as number 6 on the list.
    STEP 3: After changing the email addresses on the list above, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups and message boards. All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!!!
    HOW IT WORKS?
    1) When you send out 200 Posts, it is estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00).
    2) Those 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 (15x15=225) people send you $1.00 ($225.00)
    3) Those 225 people Post 200 Posts each and 3,375 (225x15=3375) people send you $1.00 ($3,375.00).
    4) Those 3,375 post 200 posts each and 50,625 (3375x15=50625) people send you $1.00 ($50,625.00).
    5) Those 50,625 post 200 posts each and 759,375 (50625x15=759,375) people send you $1.00 ($759,375).
    6) At this point your name will drop off the list, but so far you have received around $800,000. P.S. When your money begins to come in, give the first 10% to charity with high spirits and share the good fortune! But remember... if you don’t follow this formula exactly... it won’t work!
    Good Luck!

Wow...I dont think the owners of this board are going to appreciate this.

thats a bunch of bullshit from anonymous. he must die!

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    damn chain letter/pyramid scheme crap

grimroid is offline New Member
    if your making that kind of money bro email me and i will sell you some hgh and you can be the biggest football player ever...

Thread Information