redneckfat is offline New Member

Exclamation fat kid needs help

OK i am going to be 18 in my last year of high school next year and i blew out my ankle last year and got surgery on it. i am a big pussy right now i am 265 down from 330 i am 6'2 and i cant even do a push up because i have bin healing and going for therapy for my ankle but i am dropping about 9 pounds of month and i want to go to college for football and i need help on choosing something to help me out i use to be able to bench 315 no problem now i can even do 215 and my squat went down i use to do 615 cant even do that i have bin running like a champ to drop weight and to come back for the 2006-07 season and i want to be a beast my brother is a sick ass football player and i want to follow in his footsteps and want to follow in my bros friends who plays for a d1 college football team so i need some serious help i am on a all protein diet taking supplements and taking vitamins i play left and right guards and tackles on defense and offense and nose on defense so i need some ideas on what to do to help get me back into beast shape thank you for looking and give me some ideas on what should i do .

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    So do you want to lose weight or get stronger..errrr....what?

get stronger

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    If you want to get stronger you shouldnt be on an all protein diet. You should definately be incorporating a good amount of clean carbs.

i am on a protein diet right now

ok clean carbs got ya thanks any other info

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Eat clean and work your a$$ off. Rehab your ankle fully and work on your speed. You don't need to be extremely big to make it to D1 as an offensive lineman (at 6'2 you will need to have some wieght so they will look at you). In truth, you don't even need to out muscle people at your level, if you can get your weight up some and get a little stronger (such as 280 bench and about 280 weight), but work on your speed and endurance, you can be a very good player. This goal is absolutely within your grasp, as you have a year to get all of this done.

thanks for the reply

Thread Information