Thread: i need speed

canibus3 is offline New Member

i need speed

i play semi pro football for a team in the boston area. i'm a half back and a linebacker i gained some weight (muscle) so my speed is lacking a bit. anyone have any suggestions on improving. thanx for the help. lata

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    i took winny for baseball, and it worked great but the only problem was its really easy to get hurt, i got tennis elbow fromw throwing so much, also i blew out my hamstring taking eq, drink alot of water.

thanx

i have taken winny but only with a stack like test or deca . should i take it by itself. a heavy dose?

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    i ran it my whole season, at 50mg a day, it worked really good. i felt alot quicker

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Dropping your bodyfat will also make you faster AND give you more endurance. If you are above 15% you should definitely drop to around 15% or lower levels.

thanx...i dont want to lose size im at 7%. any suggestions on how to maintain?
    Last edited by canibus3; 11-06-2005 at 12:05 PM.

wolf97 is offline New Member
    var/winny for speed.......throw in some clen to help drop BF if you want. otherwise just step up your training and plyos. i wouldnt use winny throughout a whole season without coming off. thats too long. use it to get the increase in speed you want and then maintain it with proper training and possible FUTURE cycles, possibly later in the season. And winny can be harsh on your joints as pointed out so you dont want to use it for too long and drink tons of water.

Thread Information