BaseballStar is offline New Member

Baseball is near.Need that extra POP. plez help.

I am entering my freshman year of college and i am looking for a little something extra to get me ahead. I will be probably be starting a 1B this year and would like to increase the power in my batting. I have been a forum junkie on here lately and this is the cycle that I am planning on running. Please feel free to advise another cycle or edit mine. All comments are welcomed.
    1-4 weeks M1T 10-15mg ed.
    1-4 weeks 4-ad 400 mg ed.
    1-4 weeks Hawthorne Berry Extract 1500mg ed.

PCT: 5-8 Weeks Clomid 300mg 1st day, 100mg 10days, 50mg 10 days
    5-8 weeks Milk Thistle 1000mg ed.

7f8
    7f8 is offline New Member
    I am also a college freshman and may I ask what the hell do you think you are doing? You are 18 years old trying to run cycles to make it in baseball. I guarantee you that you are not mechanically sound if you are a first baseman that lacks power. Why not start there and do some research to improve your mechanics. Running cycles at this age would not be the best idea, you are just looking for an easy way to gain power without spending the time needed in the cage.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I don't know much about these 2 compounds, but my thought is this would be horrendous on your liver, even with the hawthorne berry. Also, I am not sure how permanent the gains are. As an athlete you need the strength you get on cycle to last, otherwise what is the point?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 7f8
    I am also a college freshman and may I ask what the hell do you think you are doing? You are 18 years old trying to run cycles to make it in baseball. I guarantee you that you are not mechanically sound if you are a first baseman that lacks power. Why not start there and do some research to improve your mechanics. Running cycles at this age would not be the best idea, you are just looking for an easy way to gain power without spending the time needed in the cage.
    LOL - there u go! u need to learn how to take that outside curveball to gap in the opposite field first.

in all honesty - at 18 id avoid this stuff. bust your ass in the gym and in the cage and you'll be fine. and EAT right. work those forearms big time

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    LOL - there u go! u need to learn how to take that outside curveball to gap in the opposite field first.

in all honesty - at 18 id avoid this stuff. bust your ass in the gym and in the cage and you'll be fine. and EAT right. work those forearms big time
    train hard naturally...you dont want to jump into steroids . Baseball is all about mechanics. If you eat right and train right your strength and long ball will come with great mechanics.

First, thanks for your replies. I am not someone who tries to take the easy way out of things. I have been working out both in the weight room and in baseball training all throughout my baseball career. I have good mechanics and am an above average hitter. I have been stuck at 195lbs for a while and would like to jump up a little weight to see how much a difference in makes in my game. I know you all dont think it would be good for me to run a cycle at 18, but have any of you actually experimented with steroids ? I need advice on the cycle I am about to run. thanks baseballstar

7f8
    7f8 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BaseballStar
    First, thanks for your replies. I am not someone who tries to take the easy way out of things. I have been working out both in the weight room and in baseball training all throughout my baseball career. I have good mechanics and am an above average hitter. I have been stuck at 195lbs for a while and would like to jump up a little weight to see how much a difference in makes in my game. I know you all dont think it would be good for me to run a cycle at 18, but have any of you actually experimented with steroids? I need advice on the cycle I am about to run. thanks baseballstar

if ure stuck at 195 change ure diet and work harder in the gym, but since you are so determined to do a cycle do research on here first, dont just expect someone to write a guide for you personally. also, how tall are you. If you are 6'5" and 195 there is no reason for you to ever go near steroids of any kind.
    And yes, doing a cylce at the age of 18 as a baseball player is taking the easy way out.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    i was about your size when i was your age 6"5 185 lbs. and i can tell you this... all you need with that size to gain power is a solid base "balanced feet" timing and quick hands. i dont know if you guys use wood or what.. but if not you shouldnt be swinging anything but wood untill game day. Get yourself a 34" maple m110 or C271 and take 100 cuts a day off of a tee. if you lived near WA state i could get your hitting for amazing power in less then a week if you could listen... its an art form. But i will tell you this.. its one you will keep for alot longer if you stay away from using untill your 28 or so. otherwise your gonna be me... .31 and injured often.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    i was about your size when i was your age 6"5 185 lbs. and i can tell you this... all you need with that size to gain power is a solid base "balanced feet" timing and quick hands. i dont know if you guys use wood or what.. but if not you shouldnt be swinging anything but wood untill game day. Get yourself a 34" maple m110 or C271 and take 100 cuts a day off of a tee. if you lived near WA state i could get your hitting for amazing power in less then a week if you could listen... its an art form. But i will tell you this.. its one you will keep for alot longer if you stay away from using untill your 28 or so. otherwise your gonna be me... .31 and injured often.
    i agree and disagree with what you are sayin here. takin 100 swings a day off a tee isnt goin to do crap for anyone if they are just swings. personally i'd rather take 10 perfect swings a day than 100 crappy swings, that would just create bad habits. plus not every person is the same so teachin someone that there is only one way to swing a bat is a bunch of bs, Ted Williams once said, "Dont form the style hitter you are to your swing, form your swing to the style hitter you are. i used juice when i was in college ball, of course i was a lil bigger startin off weight wise i was 6'1" 205lbs. i 1st took them when i was 20, i am by no means sayin that they should be takin before age 21 but i did. takin them may play a role in how i got where i am today which is at the double A level. but you are 100% correct on the wood bat part.

You need to remeber this guy is lacking in power, so 10 perfect swings isnt going to build muscle memory or build the muscles in his arms legs and back that he needs to build in order to build bat speed. A tee is the best tool bar none to working on holes in your swing. I too played proball. And i worked alot on my swing with Gwynn, Griffey, Nate Colbert, and quite a few other people. And all agreed with one thing.. tee work is the #1 tool to becoming a great hitter and staying a great hitter. your opinion on 10 good swings is an old clich'e that was miss directed. 100 swings in a cage or off a live pitcher can develope bad habbits, Tee work is gradual and all swings HAVE to be perfect or you wont hit the ball correctly. So you can take your time, line up and hit the ball solid. No its not all you need to do but it is a Great tool to use and find the zones you need to be in. My advice is get an inside outside tee and work with that.

thanks for your reply. I am not lacking in power, i would just like to add some. I lead my area in hitting in high school but would like to jump p a lil in college. My football season will be ending in about 2-3 weeks and that is when I will start juicin (If I decide to).

For me juice never helped me hit the ball farther. and basicly all i can tell you is that the results you can count on are.. faster recovery...which means nothing at your age.. you should recover just fine as it is. and more confidence. that is where the confusion is.. i think people have more power then they realize. It somtimes just takes somthing to bring it out... a good luck charm.. a bat whatever. My advice to you is.
    Dont start poking your self in the shoulders and ass just yet. work on your bat speed with a wooden bat have somone toss you quick wiffleballs.. concentraite on fast "not hard" accurate swings with good form and good control. Hit off of the tee and do moderate workouts in the gym. i was hitting monster bombs at the age of 17 weighting in at whopping 170 lbs it had nothing to do with anything other then fast hands. keep your weight back when you swing. god i hate doing this over the net.. you ever head to wa state lemme know. Ill give you a few tips that will help you. but make sure you keep up on grades and the Defensive end of the game too.. get fast.. if you can hit and you can run they will teach you the rest.. try and get some shoots to run with, run 40s, if you want to get drafted at first base, you have the size.. i dont know what your ability is. but i will tell you more often then not a firstbaseman will spend 60-80% of their time playing outfield in the minors.. unless you are fast tracked and a great firstbaseman. work on your speed, and bat speed. those two things are what they wanna see.

Thanks alot for the reply. It means alot to me. I think I have decided, even before your post that Im not going to go with the juice just yet. Got plenty of bigger colleges wanting me here recently. So I will just hit the weights with some protein shake or creatine.

Guy guy12 is offline New Member
    Good for you bro, you have to make sure you also eat right and get some quality sleep (takes discipline in college) along with those "supplements". Also stretching and staying flexible would help out.

Basebal18l is offline New Member
    I would like to disagree. As a user and a baseball player, i hit the ball a hell of a lot further while on then off. It might just be me but i was knockin the cover off the damn ball. But i was no firstbaseman power hitter, i was an outfielder who had some power with total bat control. after my cycle i turned into a power hitter who still had total bat control and i put it all together to become a well above average hitter. I am not tellin you to go out and get all the steroids you can buy and take them. I do not know anything about you or what can make you better except training, proper diet, and sleep. Everybody is different you must find out what is right for you. hope i was helpful

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    i play outfield also. yeah i loved taking winny in season, i felt fast as hell and my bat pseed was unreal, you also recover after those double headers real quick.

im 6"5 280 lbs with fast hands.. i dont need steroids to hit the ball far.
    I was 6"5 185 with fast hands and hit the ball just as far 100lbs lighter and never had taken juice. as a current , juicer.. former juicer and former all city all state , former draftpick, former pro player, current semi pro player.. and somone who has probably 10 years on these guys trying to tell you to take steroids to hit the ball farther. i was blowing 96 (with no control) at 18 years old. was avging a hr ever 5 at bats . in wa state we have heavy wet air and big fields. Steroid use and improper lifting has blown both my shoulders out. i can still throw but not anywhere like i used to.
    When you do your first cycle you are going to make some mistakes.. no matter what people tell you. becouse that is human nature.. we think.. well that happened to you.. you are a dumb ass.. i however am diffrent.. im here to tell you.. when you start getting that muscle.. that pump that extra stregth the weights seem light to you.. so you go up.. and up and up.. at one point i was repping out 3 sets 3 of 515 as a baseball player... you need to understand.. that just becouse your muscles can support that weight dosent mean the rest of your body can. wait till your 31 like me.. and you have a degenrative disc deaise. nerve damage in your hand, two blown out shoulders. and many other things i wont go into detail about. steroids are fine.. when used by the right person , for the right reason at the right age. and used correctly.
    trust me.. 90% of it is mental the thinking its making you stronger makes you more confident. a confident hitter will shell avg pitching all day long.

FTD19 is offline New Member
    im a catcher and i hit the shit out of the ball as it is i wuna know what would be the best thing to do to trim fat and get faster and stronger. ive been working out for 6 yrs and 2 in college all naturally and im lookin for a good cycle to trim down get bigger. i eat great, train hard and im ready to hit a cycle.i need some advice. please email me at [email protected] cause im still earning how to use this web site. as far as hitting the ball farther, for me all i think about is CONTACT POINT. you get good extension and good back spin ball will friggin leave the yard no problem!

Thread Information