Thread: New to Board

fatback25 is offline Associate Member

New to Board

Whats up everybody I am new to this board and I need some advice. I am 24 years old and just finished up my Junior year of college football. I play at a small college in Kansas and I am interested in doing a cycle in the up coming offseason to get ready for my final year. I have had experience with "gear" in the past, specifically winny. I played two years of JUCO ball in 2000 & 2001 and then signed with an SEC school in 2002 but I had a some off field issues and was out of football until this past season. Despite being physically mature and in decent shape for this season, the physicality of the game killed me this year. Got beat up as the season progressed. I would really like to be in my best shape ever (like when I signed w/ UK in 2002) for my last year. What would be a good football cycle to get into for the 2006 season. Keep in mind I have almost 9 months before the next season and in my league (NAIA) there is no real drug testing. Any info would be greatly appreciated. BTW my position is at fullback, I go about 5'11" 252 and about a high 4.7(accutrak & on grass) 225 x 25, 4.2 20 yd shttle and a pretty high bf % especially around my mid section. looking to get faster while maintaning body weight a around 240 -245 range. Thanks!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Are you steroids are what you're looking for while you are in college? Do they not test?

Yeah I'm lookin to juice. My school as well as the governing body ,NAIA, does not test for roids or any other drugs for that matter.

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Are you looking to cycle pre-season or in-season?

definately pre-season.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    1st cycle??

everyone will recommend a test only 1st cycle..

the diet (eating routine) will be more critical to you maintaining your muscle, and losing fat.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

No. I have ccled with winy two times before.

I am a pretty big advocator of easily maintainable gains and weight gain that isn't way over the top (you know you run... alot). I would run t-bol, var or both (not together of course and not the entire span of the cycle) with any test of your choosing. Prop is a good way to go if you can handle ED injects (they really aren't that bad). I have also been looking at high doeses of primo but since testing is not an issue for you, you could also give EQ a look. Also with drol, you get the added benifit of increased endurance. The truth is, playing ball without getting tested, the sky is the limit for what you want to run.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNextBigThing
    I am a pretty big advocator of easily maintainable gains and weight gain that isn't way over the top (you know you run... alot). I would run t-bol, var or both (not together of course and not the entire span of the cycle) with any test of your choosing. Prop is a good way to go if you can handle ED injects (they really aren't that bad). I have also been looking at high doeses of primo but since testing is not an issue for you, you could also give EQ a look. Also with drol, you get the added benifit of increased endurance. The truth is, playing ball without getting tested, the sky is the limit for what you want to run.
    Hey thanks, I appreciate the advice man. Yeah I am fortunate enough to not have to worry about testing but at the same time I don't want to go crazy and end up ****ing myself up by taking too much juice. I am looking at eq and anavar as my top two choices. Are they both effective taking in a cycle by themselves or do they need to be stacked? I wouldn't mind doing two cycles before next season. One in the winter and one starting in June on into two a days in August. Are eq or anavar going to eat up my joints? I have a tweak in my shoulder right now (to many islostion blocks on 240 lb linebackers!) is their anything out there besides deca that could help out? Thanks again for the help!

Both of them are good choices, but they shouldn't be run alone. You should include test because running either one alone will give you libido problems, plus the test included will give you greater gains (if you are anti-test which some are, t-bol may suffice but I wouldn't recomend it). I myself have never run EQ so I cannot comment first hand on its effects on joints but I have heard from others that you will not get joint pain and that it may actually help. I have never noticed nor talked to anyone who has had joint pain from var, but in high dosses it could possibly cause it (you would most likely expirience no pain). Also, you don't have to limit yourself to one compound, you can include several.

wolf97 is offline New Member
    week 1-6 sust 750 mg (mon/wed/fri)
    week 1-6 tbol 40mg per day
    week 7-12 Prop 100/EOD
    week 7-12 anavar 40mg per day
    week 7-12 winny shots 50mg eod
    PCT

next big thing.....why wouldnt you reccomend tbol?

and the sky is the limit if you arent being tested. thats why i think tbol+sust then the var/prop/winny would be good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf97
    week 1-6 sust 750 mg (mon/wed/fri)
    week 1-6 tbol 40mg per day
    week 7-12 Prop 100/EOD
    week 7-12 anavar 40mg per day
    week 7-12 winny shots 50mg eod
    PCT
    So wolf97 you think this would be a good cycle for someoe with my juice experience. How much would something like this cost? keep in mind I am a college student so money don't grow on trees, but I guess I could use my Pell Grant on some juice instead of books!

TheNextBigThing, how about a t-prop/eq combo? Eq will increase my appetite will it not, so that would help me gain muscle mass that I will mostly keep after I am done? I am a fullback so I don't want to get to bulky but i will continue to run also while possibly taking some yoga class the school offers to keep my flexibility.

Again thanks for the info guys. This has been a great help.

Oh and one more thing. Am I going to have to do any post-cycle stuff?

lol you will most deffinately need PCT. Nolva+clomid, have HCG on hand but dont use it unless you have to. i havn't done EQ myself, but there are so many other options out there with shorter detection times (which are important to many) that I have no reason to.
    You say you have experience with gear, mainly winny. How many cycles? 3-4? could be quite expensive though, if you got it from a euro source (a good one) probably be about 1K.
    I had 2 CFL buddies run this cycle off season last year. Wonders.
    you could do prop/T-bol/Winny to keep cost down. T-bol give you plenty of explosive strength to bin the var if its a financial thing.
    in that case you could do

1-6 sust
    1-6 T-bol
    7-12 Prop
    7-12 Winny
    PCT

BTW, T-bol will deffo increase your appetite.

or do a 6 week cycle of Tbol/prop/winny. but thats more of a pre-camp type cycle.

whats your plyo training like? how many days/week? should be doing 3/wk on this cycle.
    Last edited by wolf97; 11-25-2005 at 10:12 PM.

I lift three times a week and combo it with plyo. For instance, i'll do squats and squat jumps. Bench and medicine ball throws or push ups. etc almost all of my lifting is compund lifts , olympic or plyo I'll do my running and agility on non lifting days

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatback25
    I lift three times a week and combo it with plyo. For instance, i'll do squats and squat jumps. Bench and medicine ball throws or push ups. etc almost all of my lifting is compund lifts , olympic or plyo I'll do my running and agility on non lifting days

u shouldnt do complex training year round its meant to be use when training to peak 4-6weeks max.. this is what we did when i played football and we had one of the best strength coaches there is..

this was from the summer of 02 phase 1 week 1.. i know this is the summer program but it will give u some idea...

start each weight workout with:
    agility ladder
    hurdle drills
    core work

mon:
    hang snatch sq
    hang snatch
    squat
    box jumps
    standing mil
    stand db rows

tue:
    hang cleans
    rdls
    walk lunges
    bp
    rev pd
    fr/lat raises

thur:
    pc
    clean pull
    sled tows
    spilt squats
    db incline
    front lat pd

fri:
    db sn comp
    1 arm snatch
    squat comp
    close grip bp
    h pullups
    triext
    phat bar curl
    farmers walk

db sn comp:
    db h snatch
    squat presspush
    upright row
    db snatch

squat complex
    lat stepups
    lunges
    squat

some of those days are a bit too busy for my liking, but not bad. best speak to your own coaches and decide what you need to work on the most and design your workout for you specifically, not a general workout plan.

Cool. Until I start my prop/var cycle I am going to do a basic strength building phase with no plyo and just basic form running and conditioning. I will employ more plyo/explosive movmnts/agility when spring and summer comes along and I will be in my cycle. Until then I guess I can have fun working on my beach muscles! ( i'll be careful not to lose flexibility)

So can anyone give me a good plan for a prop/anavar cycle that includes post cycle.

All you dudes have been helpful as shit! Thanks!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    1. Do not use Sust as stated above. A single ester test is better ie) prop
    2. Congratulations...you are on the list to be scammed. Delete ALL PM's you get regarding sources. Good sources don't find you...you find them! If you openly post anything regarding a source again you will find yourself on this board's IR list very quickly.
    3. Research your cycle on the Steroid Questions forum. That section of this board is desgined for questions like you have. It is advised that you do you homework on a cycle and PCT you like...then post it in the Steroid Questions forum for critique.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf97
    next big thing.....why wouldnt you reccomend tbol?

and the sky is the limit if you arent being tested. thats why i think tbol+sust then the var/prop/winny would be good for you.
    Sorry, I should have clarified. I meant in place of test.

Thread Information