bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member

Baseball Cycle

Im new to this site but i need a little bit off help. Im a sophmore in college playin baseball and im a pitcher. I am 6'5'' and i weigh 225. Im lookin for somethin to help me cut up and lower my body fat down some.I work out 5 days a week and Ive done winstrol before. A friend of mine suggested i try winstrol and test suspension at the same time and i was wantin to know if they would work good together. If so then what kind of cycle should i use? No drug test since it is a jc but i am gonna be into a 4yr by this time next yr.Any help would be appreciated. thx
    Last edited by bbplaya21; 11-28-2005 at 11:30 PM.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I would suggest researching in the steroid questions forum that may offer you more help to your goal.

Going as far as you can naturally befor cycling is the way to go.

bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry im a new member i didnt say this right i meant wut kind of cycle would be best to use with them since we are on are off season. I just started on the winny and should i start now with the suspenion or wait till later on. I plan to just do a 10 week cycle of winny and want to start on the suspenion also. im tryin to just cut up and and a lil more bit of muscle but not bulk up since im a pitcher. If anyone is tryin a diff cycle then let me know about it.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbplaya21
    Sorry im a new member i didnt say this right i meant wut kind of cycle would be best to use with them since we are on are off season. I just started on the winny and should i start now with the suspenion or wait till later on. I plan to just do a 10 week cycle of winny and want to start on the suspenion also. im tryin to just cut up and and a lil more bit of muscle but not bulk up since im a pitcher. If anyone is tryin a diff cycle then let me know about it.
    if these are your goals, proper training and diet are all you need. steroids wont make you a better pitcher bro

Thread Information