UNTOUCHABLE is offline Junior Member

Any Supercross and Motocross fan out there!!!

James "Bubba" Stewart is the man!!!!!!!!! Nobody could touch him this weekend in seattle. I think that the points championship would have been a whole lot different if he would have been able to race the whole season. Ricky Carmichael has been talking ****, since he is probably going to have the championship wrapped up next week in Dallas he say that he is going to show these boys what real racing is in Las Vegas. I doubt that is going to happen since James "Bubba" Stewart is there. I guess we will see when Las Vegas gets here and outdoor motocross starts. Ricky Carmichael, and Chad Reed better watch out!!!!

Let have some posts about him or the other racers.

mx747 is offline Associate Member
    BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP !!!!!!!!
    Bubbas fast but chad would have smoked him if he haddn't been cleaned out on the 1st corner. his lap times were faster by 1 to1.5 seconds.
    Im from Fl and Ive watched bubba since he was on 60s (my boys fav rider)
    but that track was f'd up big time wich gave Chad(Mr smooth) the advantage.
    IMO... p.s. I give Windam props way to go!!!

Bubbas had the fastest lap time that nite. 47.085 was his fastest lap. He was really slowing down in the ladder part of the race. I think that it was because he had like a 10 sec lead over Carmichael. Wingham was flying to though he recorded the next fastest lap time at a 47.475 madd props to him. That sucks that Reed wrecked though. I still do not think that he would have won but it would have been fun watching them race. Stewart, Reed, Carmichael, and Wingham sure are fun to watch.

Thanks for the input bro, pm me sometime if you won't to
    I love racing!!!
    Good Luck to you!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by UNTOUCHABLE; 04-20-2005 at 02:42 PM.

What part of florida are you from MX747????

YYZ
    YYZ is offline Junior Member
    I'd love to see Mike LaRocco punch
    the **** out of Ricky Carmichael.

Would make a great pay-per-view

R.C. is a great rider but he seems like such a wimp. That new suzuki commercial that he is in where he says " I am a Champion" He sounds like such a fag. But fag or not he is one hell of a rider on the track and seems to be a nice guy, very rich also. Bubba Stewart is still my favorite rider

I currently live in naples. BTW I hate that suzuki comercial too but RC is one bad mofo I know he looks a little tight right now but remember hes riding with a huge hemotoma on his gut. never had one but i imagine braking bumps and whoops cant feel to good.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    RC is the man, riding with a hemotoma. . . He works harder than anybody else on the circuit and deserves all 11 championships. Stewart is fast, but he'll not win too many championships in the 250 class because he is too inconsistent. He's either gonna win or wreck! RC wrapped up the title, so these two remaining races should be wide open! Reed is too mentally weak, he almost cries after the races he loses. Windham, well, he's fast, but he is totally satisfied being a 4th place rider and making bank. . . Don't count RC out, he'll find a way to run with Bubba, he's is a determined carrot top and his desire to win is unparallel to any other rider, plus he is a champion.

Well spoken...

Good post Hypertrophy!! I will give R.C props for the way that he has been performing the last four races with that Hematoma. But he is almost recovered too, if he is not 100%. Bubba is fast and I also think that he is going to be consistant to. The wreck that he had in the beginning of the season I think made him realize that he is going to have to slow down and still be able to win. What you said about Windham is true but he has been turning on the last few races. Reed is beat mentally before the race ever starts. But as for Bubba and Carmichael they have it in their head that they are going to get the hole shot and win. That is definately why they are the two best riders in motocross and supercross. I guess we will see when outdoor start and next year

The Man----James "Bubba" Stewart #259 = #1

any one of you guys ride/race ? or just like watching. were,when,what class?

I race 4 wheelers. I have 2005 honda 450R. Elka front and rear shocks, lonestar + 3 inch axle, lonestar steering stablizer, houser + 2 inch front a-arms 12:1 compression piston, racing cam, douglas beadlocks front and rear. I have only been riding for about 2 week on the engine build and you just can't imagine how fast it is over stock. It is like going from a 300ex to a 400ex. Super fast. I am hopefully going to race this weekend in Leichfield Kentucky, and next week at Balance MotoX in Bowling Green Kentucky. Do you ride and race???

Untouchable
    Last edited by UNTOUCHABLE; 05-08-2005 at 06:21 PM.

iason is offline New Member
    I have a KTM 520 now but i go to woods for 20 years

Does anybody know if the Vegas race is on Pay per view saturday night.
    I wanna see RC roost all over that #259 bike. . .

Hypertrophy

The race came on ESPN 2 sunday at 1:00. It suckedR.C did not even get a chance to throw roost on #259, since he went down on the #2 heat race. The doctor said that he jammed his thumb and could not ride. I have done that before and know how it feel, I would rather break just break. What about Wingham, he was flat smoking everybody. Also reed he was about to cathc him towards the end of the race it suck that Wingham went down though. Hat off to Wingham and Reed that flat track racing payed off this race. As for R.C he did not impress me that much considering the shit that he was talking last week. Oh well I guess we will see May 22nd when the motocross nationals start.

I am a hard cord James "Bubba" Stewart fan and I think that he is the fastest rider in the sport. Still though major props to James Stewart, Ricky Carmichael, Chad Reed and Kevin Wingham. They all are elcellent rider and I look forward to watching those 4 go at it each week.

Untouchable

I thought vegas whas the sweetest track layout ive seen all season.BTW Ive got an 05 yzf 250 at the moment I only race about 6 times a year but i ride every saturday at least 2 30 min motos, then an hour on the supercross track ,then starts,(at least 20 or so) its the only cardio I do . (most intense imo) any way my son gets to do all the racing. he races pretty much every weekend. he's 11 and races 85 7-11/ mod/supermini classes. He has a couple of sweet rm 85's . lucky sh*t thanks to me. Id probably race more if this sport wasnt so damn expensive im only 29 . Any body here ride in Fla?(home of da fastest mxrs in the world!!!!!)

That awesome that your son is racing at such a young age. That when champions like; Bubba, R.C., Reed, Wingham, McGrath, Pastrana, etc started racing. Who knows your son may be next. And you are right about Florida having the fastest MX riders on the planet!!!

Good luck to you and especially your son, tell him I said so!!!

James "Bubba" Stewart + #259 = #1

Untouchable

innocent_criminal is offline Junior Member
    I been racing/riding for about 6 years. I have a 2004 Honda CRF 450. Started out with a 125 and then got another 125. I then went to a 250 and now a 450. I like the 4 stroke better than the 2 stroke. But that is just my opinion. some like the 2 stroke better. To me the 4 is easier to ride/race.

Good to see some bro's with the same interest as me. I love the sport. I race from March to November on an average of about 2 times a month.

Peace

I_C

innocent_criminal is offline Junior Member
    By the way..............i think the outdoors are gonna be pretty awesome. I think the racing will be better than indoor. I think (HOPE) everyone will be healthy for some good racing in the outdoors. What do you guys think bout the outdoors this year.?

Hey Untouchable,my son said thanks for the good wishes. He truly wants nothing else but to be a pro when he gets older, In the mean time im gonna do my best to help him get there. I dont care how it turns out, just as long as hes happy im happy,BTW i LOVE THE NATIONALS! supercross is awsome
    but but outdoors is were my heart is . the speed is incredable, and indurance
    plays a big factor. its gonna be an awsome series!!! Oh IMO 4 stokes are easier to ride . I went from 125 to 250 4 stroke too and I was imedeatly a better rider , it just takes less effort to ride, and coming off of a 125 ,a bike that takes all you got to go fast, Its just a huge difference. any ways ive blabbed enough ,time to go pay bills.
    Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Outdoors will be the same story as in indoors. RC will win the championship because he is fast & consistent. Bubba will win quite a few races, but a few costly wrecks will keep him out of the championship running. Reed is just like McGrath, smokin' and smooth indoors, but just isn't tough enough to run those hot, rough, physically demanding outdoor motos, much less two of them!!!! I will like to stick a Alpine Star up Windhams butt, he has the talent, speed, body, to dominate, but lacks the mentality. . . I do not see Reed winning one moto outdoors!
    RC's my boy along w/ Davi Millsaps who has incredible speed, but doesn't know how to start. . .

Tonights the night, I can't wait till the race is aired so I can see Bubba give a apanking to R.C. The #259 Kawasaki is superfast, with a superfast rider. It is wide open and Bubba feel more comfortable riding outdoors. I think that he has realized that he need to slow down and is going to be victorious in the Nationals. We'll see I guess hopefully I am not going to have to eat my words, R.C is plenty capable of winning. He is Bubba #1 competetor on the racing circuit.

Good luck to all of the riders and I am glad to see weightlifters with the same interest in sports other that weight lifting.

Untouchable

RC 1/1 while Bubba was eating dirt. . .
    Being superfast is no good when you can't keep it on two wheels.
    With a 6/DNF, Bubba's chances for the championship went down the drain because RC is too fast and too consistent. I haven't seen the race, when is it coming on??
    I wanna see the Yellow 450 throwing roost!!!

I think that it come on on the 28 at 3 p.m. We will see about bubbas out come. What ever the outcome I still am a James Bubba Stewart fan.

IronAdam is offline Member
    I stopped racing about the time I got into body building (125B). I broke my leg in 5 places and was lucky to keep my leg...so I decided to move on to less dangerous sports. MX will always be my favorite sport at heart, just can't take the injuries anymore.

PS, RC does bust his ass harder than anyone so props to him. Bubba is fast, but like someone else said, he lacks consitency. I remember when McGrath was the king...man I miss riding.

Ive noticed ever since that crash in vegas last year ,If bubba goes down he gives up. Ive also heard him say (in person) that if he was getting beat down hed just pull off the track. that was in reffernce to the daytona race last year when ricky lapped every one eccept chad. his excuse was a little lame this weekend but it did not surprise me. too bad he's a sore looser. I hope he growes out of that. anyways its a long season and bubba will bring his A game sooner or later. I cant wait to see him blast through the woops at milville on a 250. I dont know if any one here saw him last year when he passed like 6 or 7 riders in like 4 seconds. (trully the best footage of pure tallent and balls ive ever seen. even better than the bubba scrubb shot at buds creek. any ways the nationals are on OLN this year 250's are on the following sat. and 125's or should i say 250f class is on the following thurs.
    I cant wait to see the the 125 race It sounds like it was pretty wild.
    any one have any comments on that move langston put on allessi on the last turn? If its any thing like I saw in the highlights that was pretty lame on langtons part. peace every one!!!

Here's what I say.
    Stewart made a bobble in the berm, then tried to cut Ricky off and Ricky just laughed and ran him over!! I loved that!
    Second moto, Stewart had no excuse! RC pinned it over a jump and passed Stewart and let the yellow 450 roost. . .
    Langston seems to be a dirty racer to me, don't really care for him.

rocketman954 is offline New Member
    I am a hudge motoX fan. I raced for about ten years, I ride a CR 250 now but no more racing. As far as James "bubba" stewart is concerned.... he is very VERY fast! I think next year will be his year, and maybe even a few more after that. If he doesnt get hurt with his "I dont need brakes" style. I personally like K.Windham Got to ride red baby!! I did like RC till he sold out for a few extra pennies to zookie. Honda is king in my book.

rock hard is offline New Member
    stewert has aways been fast i raced him way back in the day when he rode a 50cc at the lorretta lynn race track he has never used brakes and i give him mad props on being a hell of a rider and actually a nice dude in person but i go with rc because he really pushes himself so hard its unbelivable

tortuga is offline Banned
    hi...

supercross and motorcross are fantastic...
    i īm thinking to buy a supermoto.
    now i have a kawasaki supersport...

ironboxer is offline Banned
    yeah I like motocross too

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

New vs Old

I raced pro- semi-pro 80 through open class back in the late eighties (when Bob Hannah beat EVERY rider except for our US boys on his 125 in both heats at Unadilla). I was fast.....really fast but I don't think I could begin to compete with today's riders. The sport has come a long way!!!!

Thread Information