Thread: ricky williams

roger24 is offline Banned

Exclamation ricky williams

do you think ricky williams may be on to something with his smoking marijuana for sports. i mean, so many people do, in the nfl there is ricky williams, randy moss, onterio smith, and thats just to name a few. so, for people that are getting banged up in football hockey or any physical sport, why not smoke marijana instead of taking pain killers. it doesent have to be much, just smoke a little of it every few days. it can work wonders. i personaly dont believe all the bad hype that marijuana has gotton, its been around for thousonds of years, its what the old timers used to use before there even were such things as painkillers. there are also alot of pro athletes that use it because it helps them play with the pain. when i played football last year, i always smoked every now and then, and it realy helped. well its just something to consider, its alot better for you then painkillers. what do you guys think about this?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sure the athletes that do smoke, just do it to chill out and relax in the evening. I doubt any of them smoke a fat blunt b4 a game lol. and i dont think that there are any benefits to smoking chronic, other than appetite increase and a mood stabilizer.

true.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    I'm sure the athletes that do smoke, just do it to chill out and relax in the evening. I doubt any of them smoke a fat blunt b4 a game lol. and i dont think that there are any benefits to smoking chronic, other than appetite increase and a mood stabilizer.
    Totally agree

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    Yes true it is better than pain killers

yea, and no one has ever died from marijuana. its even alot safer then beer.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    do you think ricky williams may be on to something with his smoking marijuana for sports. i mean, so many people do, in the nfl there is ricky williams, randy moss, onterio smith, and thats just to name a few. so, for people that are getting banged up in football hockey or any physical sport, why not smoke marijana instead of taking pain killers. it doesent have to be much, just smoke a little of it every few days. it can work wonders. i personaly dont believe all the bad hype that marijuana has gotton, its been around for thousonds of years, its what the old timers used to use before there even were such things as painkillers. there are also alot of pro athletes that use it because it helps them play with the pain. when i played football last year, i always smoked every now and then, and it realy helped. well its just something to consider, its alot better for you then painkillers. what do you guys think about this?
    i kinda find it funny how none of the guys mentioned are white.....

in all seriousness, this marijuana shit needs to be stopped talking about on the boards.......always leads to trouble, and sorry to say to you all weed fans, but it IS bad for you.......

*taken from a tmag article*

Here is a list of the number of emergency room visits in 2002 for different kinds of drugs......look what came in at number 3 and look where steroids are at.......

Drug Name — Number of Mentions (Rank out of Top 150 drugs)

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) — 28,720 (Ranked 8th)

Alcohol-in-combination — 207,395 (Ranked 1st)

Marijuana — 119,362 (Ranked 3rd)

Gamma Hydroxy Butyrate (GHB) — 3,327 (44th)

Aspirin — 7,494 (25th)

Fluoxetine (Prozac) — 5,770 (29th)

Alprazolam (Xanax) — 27,659 (9th)

Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) — 5,430 (32nd)

Ibuprofen (Advil) — 15,867 (14th)

Oxycodone (OxyContin) — 14,996 (15th)

Naproxen (Aleve) — 4,576 (35th)

Caffeine — 1,999 (59th)

Amoxicillin — 830 (89th)

Codeine — 1,237 (73rd)

Pseudoephedrine — 658 (A decongestant used in every cold/sinus formula around) (101st)

Hydrocodone — 2,420 (51st)

Celecoxib — 775 (93rd)

Morphine — 2,775 (48th)

Ephedrine — 1,033 (79th)

Warfarin — 647 (103rd)

Albuterol — 628 (105th)

Prednisone — 348 (137th)

Multivitamin with Minerals — 376 (131st)

Herbal Products — 415 (126th)

Metformin — 505 (116th)

Cocaine — 199,198 (2nd)

Heroin — 93,519 (4th)

Androgens/Anabolic Steroids — 319 (142nd)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    i kinda find it funny how none of the guys mentioned are white.....

in all seriousness, this marijuana shit needs to be stopped talking about on the boards.......always leads to trouble, and sorry to say to you all weed fans, but it IS bad for you.......

*taken from a tmag article*

Here is a list of the number of emergency room visits in 2002 for different kinds of drugs......look what came in at number 3 and look where steroids are at.......

Drug Name — Number of Mentions (Rank out of Top 150 drugs)

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) — 28,720 (Ranked 8th)

Alcohol-in-combination — 207,395 (Ranked 1st)

Marijuana — 119,362 (Ranked 3rd)

Gamma Hydroxy Butyrate (GHB) — 3,327 (44th)

Aspirin — 7,494 (25th)

Fluoxetine (Prozac) — 5,770 (29th)

Alprazolam (Xanax) — 27,659 (9th)

Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) — 5,430 (32nd)

Ibuprofen (Advil) — 15,867 (14th)

Oxycodone (OxyContin) — 14,996 (15th)

Naproxen (Aleve) — 4,576 (35th)

Caffeine — 1,999 (59th)

Amoxicillin — 830 (89th)

Codeine — 1,237 (73rd)

Pseudoephedrine — 658 (A decongestant used in every cold/sinus formula around) (101st)

Hydrocodone — 2,420 (51st)

Celecoxib — 775 (93rd)

Morphine — 2,775 (48th)

Ephedrine — 1,033 (79th)

Warfarin — 647 (103rd)

Albuterol — 628 (105th)

Prednisone — 348 (137th)

Multivitamin with Minerals — 376 (131st)

Herbal Products — 415 (126th)

Metformin — 505 (116th)

Cocaine — 199,198 (2nd)

Heroin — 93,519 (4th)

Androgens/Anabolic Steroids — 319 (142nd)
    WTF????!!!!!!!??????? Marijuana related emergency room visits ranked third. Come on wolfy you cant believe that crap! what would be the problem that they had to go to the hospital. i dont get it?
    have you ever smoked before wolfy?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Keep in mind when tested THC content could have just been present in their body, being it has a long halflife. So that chart doesn't mean much. Although I do not condone the use of any rec. drug.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Keep in mind when tested THC content could have just been present in their body, being it has a long halflife. So that chart doesn't mean much. Although I do not condone the use of any rec. drug.
    yeah i dont even get what that list is trying to say. If they're saying that while taking blood tests of patients these drugs have come up thats more understandable. (although cocaine came in second and i know that there are a lot more people who smoke cannibus than do cocaine FOR SURE). but if that list is trying to say that people who smoked cannibus, later had to go to the ER because of cannibus issues thats just straight BULLSHIT!!!
    Last edited by 305GUY; 11-29-2005 at 05:56 PM.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i dont even get what that list is trying to say. If they're saying that while taking blood tests of patients these drugs have come up thats more understandable. (although cocaine came in second and i there are more people who smoke cannibus that do cocaine FOR SURE). but if that list is trying to say that people who smoked cannibus, later had to go to the ER because of cannibus that just straight BULLSHIT!!!
    you can aways tell who smoke weed by these replies......doesn't take a genius to figure out weed is bad.....you ever wonder why its a Schedule I drug!?!?! I mean, we're trying to better our bodies right??? not get stoned....

now people who say, what about people who smoke this for MS or not to get high?? well they do in fact have prescription THC pills that you can take. but people wouldnt take them. why!?!? because of the novelty. Because of the activity of smoking out of a pipe, blunt whatever. The fun of it...right??? but hey....

i'm not trying to be your mom. I really don't care if you smoke weed or not. Its the people who come on the boards and say "oh its not so bad" or "oh, its ok to burn one while on a cycle". im sure this thread will be locked soon if we keep bickering about it so i'm done

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I agree, I think it takes you to a different state of mind. I prefer to be clearheaded, therefore I don't drink or smoke. Everyone has their drug of choice, ours being anabolics. Ofcourse any foreign substance isn't healthy, but that's the users choice.

if its so BAD why did Denver recently make it legal for people 21 years or older to possess up to an ounce of marijuana. Im not here to bicker also, and i also respect you. all i'm saying is dont follow this propganda BS. Canada has the right idea, and finally a state in the U.S is coming along as well. Alcohol and ciggaretes iare worse than marijuana, but they are socially accepted its all a bunch of B.S. anyways im done here also.

i just want to make it clear that i would never smoke while on cycle. but im also done here.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    was at my best when i use to smoke 15 joints a day...

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    was at my best when i use to smoke 15 joints a day...
    Now thats bad advice and is also pretty expensive, but im sure you were smoking cheap garbage trees anyways.

Now thats bad advice and is also pretty expensive, but im sure you were smoking cheap garbage trees anyways.
    ok if u think so i had that syrup with it..

ok if u think so i had that syrup with it.. shit i ran a 4.3 after smoking 3 blunts..

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    ok if u think so i had that syrup with it.. shit i ran a 4.3 after smoking 3 blunts..
    LMFAO!

LMFAO!
    now i can say this when i wasnt smoking i was able to focus better, look at koren robinson iN seattle he couldnt catch shit he stop smoking and drinking and hes ballin outta control.. G'S UP HOES DOWN.. LOL

1819 is offline Senior Member
    as a former pro athlete i can say this with all confidence...if you smoke pot before a game you are a retard. plain and simple. to think that it could somehow enhance your game is insane.

Thread Information