Thread: epo for cycling

dansobe is offline New Member

Exclamation epo for cycling

hey bros just wonderin anybody here races bicycles...mtn.bikes,road bikes...have any tried epo...ala tyler hamilton..david miller??..where can i get the low down on the shit..and yeah is it ok to ask where to buy them??...mods sorry newbie here

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Never used EPO before, but I know a little about it. Some AAS sources carry it. Research is of upmost importance here, since cyclists have died using epogen. PM me and maybe I can answer some of your questions.

middistane is offline New Member
    Yeah, you definately don't want to get your hematocrit too high. Thats how all the tour de france riders die. Also, be prepared to spend some money if you are seriously considering epo.

jp_blois is offline Junior Member
    Have a look at this Epo (procrit) Anyone?

Make sure you get your self a centrifuge and know everything about everything b4 you take the plunge

joep_vdberg is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dansobe
    hey bros just wonderin anybody here races bicycles...mtn.bikes,road bikes...have any tried epo...ala tyler hamilton..david miller??..where can i get the low down on the shit..and yeah is it ok to ask where to buy them??...mods sorry newbie here
    Epo works wonders on cyclers, in europe they buy from russia, seems good stuff.
    But a bunch of them got caucht last summer.
    So a defenite yes if you want to use it, but it'll cost you.
    BTW. all cyclist use it/have used it in the past. Now the tests are better so the best will have newer stuff

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    You really have to learn how to use EPO properly. You can easily kill yourself with that shit and turn your blood into spaghetti sauce.

Thread Information