Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    DB1982 is offline Member
    Let's not forget Jordan went to college and left the game for several years to per sue other goals in life.
    So to compare stats with James is inaccurate James should have better stats in the end he came straight out of HS.
    Jordan never cheated to win a ring either by creating super teams with other stars trying to get a ring.
    Jordan won with whatever team he had.
    Jordan also made the players around him better.
    There will never be another Jordan as far as I'm concerned.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by DB1982 View Post
    Let's not forget Jordan went to college and left the game for several years to per sue other goals in life.
    So to compare stats with James is inaccurate James should have better stats in the end he came straight out of HS.
    Jordan never cheated to win a ring either by creating super teams with other stars trying to get a ring.
    Jordan won with whatever team he had.
    Jordan also made the players around him better.
    There will never be another Jordan as far as I'm concerned.
    well said and agree almost 100%...i dont think that what he did cant be duplicated of better(ed)...i actually dont see the comparison anyway athletically wise...lebron imo doesnt have the grace its just all grind if u will...

for your avatar? gettin head or mirror on floor?

DB1982 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zaggahamma View Post
    well said and agree almost 100%...i dont think that what he did cant be duplicated of better(ed)...i actually dont see the comparison anyway athletically wise...lebron imo doesnt have the grace its just all grind if u will...

for your avatar? gettin head or mirror on floor?
    Yes the fineness and knowledge Jordan had was undeniable.

Avatar ... My wife said that was her favorite view sooo I'm sure you can figure out the rest..... lol

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by DB1982 View Post
    Yes the fineness and knowledge Jordan had was undeniable.

Avatar ... My wife said that was her favorite view sooo I'm sure you can figure out the rest..... lol
    well done my bro

tysonfan1 is offline New Member
    6 RINGS in the NBA's GREATEST ERA!!! There will be no other

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Considering MJ played when there was an illegal D whistle. Lebron could not hold MJs jock strap athletically. MJ was enough of a draw others came to him (ala Dwade) not went to others (ala Lebron). Maturity level in life....MJ at 18 is 10 years more mature than current Lebron.

I paid 4 digit per game season ticket price to watch the bulls over 9 years. I would not pay threefidty bucks to watch a LeBron "duck the head and charge like a bull" show. MJ was so good he could fake you and your gfs panties would fall off. MJ Best ever.

Only issue MJ had was gambling and ie his 3 year hiatus to baseball instead of suspension. In the end MJ was the Pete Rose of NBA but NBA did not want egg n its face.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information