Kratosftw is offline New Member

Baseball Pitcher looking for advice

I'm 6'5" 190 and 26 years. I'm trying to get to 210 within 6 months and stay lean I am also a pitcher, but I'm going out for semi pro next year, so I only have about 10 months to accomplish this and have my system clean in case I make the cut and need to test. I've been doing as much research as I can and already have my diet down pretty solid. What would the best steroid or supplement combination be to accomplish this? I already take superpump maxx as a preworkout with kre-akline after workouts Any advice would be great except for eat more because I'm eating about 500 calories over what my body needs to sustain and every meal is well rounded. Also I lift 5 days a week with cardio incorporated 3 days of the week.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you are eating at a 500 calorie surplus every day you should gain a shit ton of weight over the next 10 months. That would equate to 1lb a week, you should reach your goals in half the time you have.

Perhaps you should post your diet in the nutrition forum and your workout in our lifting section. That weight at that height suggests at least one of those is sub par.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Kratosftw is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    If you are eating at a 500 calorie surplus every day you should gain a shit ton of weight over the next 10 months. That would equate to 1lb a week, you should reach your goals in half the time you have.

Perhaps you should post your diet in the nutrition forum and your workout in our lifting section. That weight at that height suggests at least one of those is sub par.
    My goal is to gain 20 pounds of muscle in 6 months so I can just maintain and work on muscle memory for pitching for the last 4 months, and yes I was gaining one pound a week but my body couldnt generate that into muscle fast enough so it was turning into fat. I was up to 201 then scaled back down to 190 to get rid of the fat.

Thread Information