irishoakart is offline New Member

Question Did anyone see the recent NOC?

Man I thought it was the worse show I have seen. The opening "entertainment" stunk and Darrem should have won it!

Pete

Danielle is offline Female Member
    you think so?..........i thought the majority of the rounties were great.....especially the females........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    you think so?..........i thought the majority of the rounties were great.....especially the females........
    I agree, thought it was a good show... Darrem looked better at the nigh show but melvin owned prejudging....

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i was there also

just prejudging. i swear ahmad looked on the $$$ and i was definately impressed with the women as well. it's low budget , which pisses me off with all the ****ign $$ weider steals and keeps from the athletes and these events. for all the ****ign $$ floating around weider and the ifbb it's bull**** that fans like us have to watch such lowbudget contests like the olympia PPV and the NOC. i like the city center because it';s small so i was 10 rows back and felt close, but still come on.put some ****ign $$$ into this. there are like god**** 15 sponsors on the t-shirt i have and where does all the $$$ go???

Thread Information