GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member

How can I shrink my waist...

It's about 34 right now... My problem is... I spent the better part of last year bulking up and I put on a total of 84lbs at my heaviest... I was weighing 265lbs and am now down to 230lbs over the last 4 months... Anyway the last time I dieted down my waist shrunk about 4 to 5 inches and this time its only down 2 inches... I still have some weight to lose, I think i'll be shredded around 215-220lbs... Anyway i'm thinking all the heavy squatting and dead lifts I was doing really bulked up my trunk... So i'm going to switch to rep squatting and leg presses and cut out the deads altogether... Any other hints to make me shrink it some more... I'm competing this year and want my waist to be under 32 if possible... I have a nice V taper now but ofcourse the smaller my waist is the better it will look.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    First area to gain weight is the last to come off they say. Too bad you can't spot reduce but I don't think that is possible.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, My abs are always the last to come in... I think genetically men carry more weight around their abdomen while woman carry more around their hips... anyway... I dont even have a lot of fatty tissue there the muscles are just really thick and dence... I guess thats what doing 500lb squats will do... anyway I have about 8months to shrink my problem so hopefully by cutting that stuff out for a few months i'll see the results I want and maybe when I drop the last 10-15lbs they will be the ones that count.
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    First area to gain weight is the last to come off they say. Too bad you can't spot reduce but I don't think that is possible.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    All I gotta says is CKD.

www.c-k-d.com

Tried, tested and true. I followed this routine and diet and went from 220lbs to 185lbs within 5 weeks. Awesome results too and it's very basic and simple.

No carb for 5.5 days, High carb for 1.5 days. But follow the training to a tee and read the science behind it. I'm too lazy right now to post it.

kboxer is offline Junior Member
    Looks interesting but you have to order it? I didnt see anything posted

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    It's about 34 right now... My problem is... I spent the better part of last year bulking up and I put on a total of 84lbs at my heaviest... I was weighing 265lbs and am now down to 230lbs over the last 4 months... Anyway the last time I dieted down my waist shrunk about 4 to 5 inches and this time its only down 2 inches... I still have some weight to lose, I think i'll be shredded around 215-220lbs... Anyway i'm thinking all the heavy squatting and dead lifts I was doing really bulked up my trunk... So i'm going to switch to rep squatting and leg presses and cut out the deads altogether... Any other hints to make me shrink it some more... I'm competing this year and want my waist to be under 32 if possible... I have a nice V taper now but ofcourse the smaller my waist is the better it will look.
    the squatting and deadlift is just a myth about making you "blocky" in the mid section..look at coleman who squats over 800# for reps,besides his GH INDUCED GUT,he has a nice taper

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Same thing for Arnold

naturalselection is offline Junior Member

true dat

arnold even admitted to hitting twisted poses because his hips were wider than some of those he was competing against. i used to wear 40 inch pants, now 34s are loose on me and my hip bones pop through, i can't wear anything smaller cause of this, so when it is time for me to compete, i'll be in the same boat.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    cardio in the morning, and diet of course, but I'm sure your already doing that. Good luck to you bro.

cardio cardio cardio

Thread Information