Sal
    Sal is offline New Member

Lightbulb Competitors...I need help with questions for show!!

Ok here are my dillemi:

Im approx 20 weeks out.

1) This cycle i broke out pretty bad on back shoulders and am thinking of pulling out of shows due to insecurity and being under the impression they can penalize me for it as its signs of gear use??? I dont know what to do about this.

2) Right now im 5'8'' 212 ~%9 or so.

and about 20 weeks out. I wanted to take my time to keep as much of muscle as possible. Right now im using 1gm prop/7iu slin post w/o/ and 100mg tren ED. At 16 weeks out I will use 1g test/10iu GH/50mg win ED/150mg tren ED. and last 4 weeks before show cut out test agter tapering and tren...and just run 100mg winny/GH/ and 40mg halo. What do you think?? I think at 5'8'' 198 i hope i can get that high...i should do well being short.

Here is what my current diet looks like:

4am: ECA/adipo/coffee
    5am: train
    shoot 7iu slin 20min before done with w/o
    6:30am: 50mg whey/35gm dextrose/5gm creatine
    7:30am: 40gm whey
    9:30am: 60gm prot blend
    11:30: 8oz chicken breast, broccoli
    1:30pm: 35gm prot blend
    3:30pm: 8oz chicken breast
    5pm: cardio
    6pm: 2 can tuna
    8pm: 50gm prot blend

Id appreciate any help you bros can give me on this.

Sal

LI Ape is offline Junior Member
    As far as breaking out, the tanning bed might help clear that up, also drink water, about 2 gallons a day right now. As far as the cycle goes, I dont think you should run the winny all the way through, i would start that up the last 5 weeks. Keep the test the way it is, grab some primo and sspension to throw in with the winny at the end.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    yep you may also want to ad a few more "real food" meals in their, lots like most of your diet is coming from shakes... you will find you do better i think eating real food.

I am cutting for show in April currently 220 10%, here is what my typical day looks like:

8am - why shake 60g
    10am - 8oz of chicken, very small sweat potato about 4oz
    12 - same as 10am
    2pm - same but with 6oz of carbs
    4pm same but with 4oz carbs
    5-30 workout, cardio, tan
    8ish - whey skake w/ 60g
    10pm - 2 whole eggs 6-8 whites usually done with veggies

I usually just eat some thing all day, because i am lazy about cooking, one day might be chicken all day next day might be tuna or sole, haddord, one day might be 1/2 meals from lean steak, that kind of thing, i do not count calories just carb and fat grams.

If i wake up and need something i have skake, no way you can really get fat w/ protien.

Following this i have gone from 15% Jan 7th to 10% right now, with very min. amount of cardio. Will be upping cardio now, as i would like to reach 5ish by Mar. 31th.

As far as cycle, nothing speical, prop, fina, winny, eq, clen , proviron , amerdriex, that's it, had to do this on on tight buget.
    Last edited by silverfox; 02-20-2002 at 10:58 AM.

LI Ape is offline Junior Member
    I agree with EC

RCK
    RCK is offline Junior Member
    Eye_candy........curious......how much cardio are you doing and how much will you up it.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Right now 3-4 times per week 20min post workout, will start doing 40min, early morning before i eat, and if needed 20min post workout.

RCK
    RCK is offline Junior Member
    cool thanks for response,i compete in powerlifting and keep wanting to try BB,i don't know we'll see.....thanks dude

Sal
    Sal is offline New Member
    Originally posted by eye_candy
    yep you may also want to ad a few more "real food" meals in their, lots like most of your diet is coming from shakes... you will find you do better i think eating real food.

My problem with the real food is...i shott 7iu slin 20min before w/o is done. My post w/o drink is the only real source of carbs at about 30-40gm. After that i need protein with NO FAT as the slin is still active in my system so my next 2 meals are whey without fat.

As for the cycle i love winny and am on it almost all the time along with test..lol. I will probably throw in primo at 600mg for last 5 weeks, up the tren dose, and run the halo at 40mg/day.

Also i was thinking of using aldactone starting on tuesday of last week before show.

Sal

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I heard somewhere that Aldectone also acts as an Anti-Androgn, to th point that it can give you itchy niples, so you might loose some of the hardness you will attain with Halo and Winny, and as far as the slin goes, 7 iu, i would take 70 gm of carb, rule of thumb, 10 gm of carbs for every 1 iu of insulin ...just my 2 cents...good luck with your show...

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    i would tottaly come of the slin and cut down on the whey; by eating more whole foods your metabolism will stay high throughout the day because it takes longer to break down whole foods.

Thread Information