parasite is offline New Member

Can you help me with my paper?

Hi there
    I'm not to sure if i'm posting this on the right forum so if i'm not apologies. Anyway, basically i'm a film studies student and i'm doing a paper on body building in films. In one part of the paper i discuss how Arnold came along in films and changed how the action hero looked and how others followed after him but were never the same size. In order to prove this point i want to put the bicep and chest measurements of Van Damme, Stallone and Vin Diesel's against Arnold's. The only problem is i don't know their measurements. I found one Van Damme site it said his biceps are 19 inches which i think is way off. I thought i'd ask you guys as you all got pretty good knowledge of body building. If any of you could hazard a guess at Van Dammes, Stallones and Vin's biceps you would really be helping me out. Would i be right in thinking that around the time of Commando arnolds were about the 20inch mark? I know this is a bizarre post but if anyone has the time, could you please help me out.

Would it help if i posted some pictures of them?

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Try posting in the general lounge.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    There were muscular actors before Arnold. Reg Park and Steve Reeves being the most influential. They both had close to 20 inch arms.

If I had to hazard a guess for the arm sizes of the people you mention I would say:
    Stallone: 17 inches
    Van ****: 17 inches as well
    Vin Disell: 18 inches or more (depending on the movie)

Here are some pictures

Here are some pictures of Van Damme, Vin and Stallone if it makes things any easier for you guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can you help me with my paper?-3.jpg   Can you help me with my paper?-1111.jpg   Can you help me with my paper?-sylvester_stallone.jpg   Can you help me with my paper?-stallone.jpg   Can you help me with my paper?-vin_diesel.jpg  

TheChosen1 is offline Member

Red face

Have you tried looking in a search engine?

yeah, like i said, the only one i found was a van damme fan site listing his arms at 'At least 19inches' which i'm pretty sure is way off

bball05 is offline New Member
    at the peak of his carreer arnolds biceps were 23 inches....when he was 19 yrs old they were 19 inches, when he was 20 yrs old they were 20 inches, 21yrs old-21 inches and so on....topped out at 23 inches

Thread Information