primodonna is offline Female Member

Who has completely lost it...

at least once while dieting for a show?

And i'm not talking about "oh, i ate a piece of pizza and 1/2 of a doughnut"... I'm talking "oh, i ate the whole pizza and 2 dozen doughnuts with 2 sides of nachos..."???
    What happens here, stays here

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: Who has completely lost it...

Originally posted by primodonna
    at least once while dieting for a show?

And i'm not talking about "oh, i ate a piece of pizza and 1/2 of a doughnut"... I'm talking "oh, i ate the whole pizza and 2 dozen doughnuts with 2 sides of nachos..."???
    Hmmmmm, Prima are you trying to 'Fess-up?

<wink>

C'mon girlfriend you can tell us !

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    seriuosly...what happened?

i guess you would have to be dieting in order to break a diet, so that counts me out completely!!

Canes- not at all...but the time will come i'm sure...i either eat none of it or all of it...sort of like the "I already cheated so i might as well make it worth my while and feel even worse" mentality

@ dane

bigtraps is offline Member
    Keep your chin up Primo. You have a strong mind, i know you can do.....and trust me, you are not alone.

Canes- not at all...but the time will come i'm sure...i either eat none of it or all of it...sort of like the "I already cheated so i might as well make it worth my while and feel even worse" mentality
    Damn right, I do the same thing....it's the old "You can't eat just one" syndrome.

Pete, are you sticking to your diet or are you cheatin' just a teene-weeny bit?

Sal
    Sal is offline New Member

@ dane
    Im the same exact way...I dont take just a bite if i cheat...but eat the whole mother****er. Just the other day i woke up at 12am and just hit the pantry..lol. Had half a jar of peanut butter, a boatload of bread and jelly, a protein shake, cereal, more peanut butter, more peanut butter..lol. And that was one of those JUMBO jars from the bulk food stores...lol. Anyway..i actually ended up looking fuller and harder the next day. Much better..so i didnt feel as bad. Although i did do 60min cardio in AM and and extra 50min of cardio at mid-day as punishment..lol.

Sal

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Don't sweat it, like sal said one meal/day of going nuts is not going to ruin your diet, now i wouldn't do it in last 2-3 weeks, but pripor to that, it may even be helpful bust to your metabalism

Hoopwxf is offline Female Member
    Mega thai (red curry beef is fav)feed then 1kg tub of cheery ripe ice cream ummm love that stuff my stomach was like I was 6mth preg. The next morn felt real bad and cardio for 2hrs (my feet were sore as) but at the end of the day I could lift good guess it was due to all the yummy carbs. There is nothing like a guilty feed, live for those days, because the next days' lifts are usually good ones. yummmmmmmmmmyyy
    You are the master of your body, take control and sculpt it.

LI Ape is offline Junior Member
    Stay strong Primo, that one meal might not mean a lower placing or wait......will it?

Yes it will therefore it will not be swallowed...

Take those 8 dozen krispy kremes that were strategically placed right in front of me at a meeting this morning and shove them all down everyone's fat asses who i work with....or something like that

Yes it will therefore it will not be swallowed...

Take those 8 dozen krispy kremes that were strategically placed right in front of me at a meeting this morning and shove them all down everyone's fat asses who i work with....or something like that
    Ohhhhhhh, don't say Krispy Kreme's Prima.....GAWD, I just started a fat-ass diet today......

(Krispy Kreme's are the devils work....I just know it LOL)

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    When dieting i allow myself 1/2 a medium pizza with no cheese, ham, mushrooms and grilled chicken...that's my cheat meal, one a week, i still loose 1.5 to 2 lbs a week and about 1/2" of my waist, so i know it doesn't hurt me in the long run...

Hitman is offline Senior Member

Talking

Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    When dieting i allow myself 1/2 a medium pizza with no cheese, ham, mushrooms and grilled chicken...that's my cheat meal, one a week, i still loose 1.5 to 2 lbs a week and about 1/2" of my waist, so i know it doesn't hurt me in the long run...
    sorry mike but am i to interpret your cheat meal as being a lump of dough or do you order a pizza with everything but the cheese.

Primo, i almost lost in last night when i saw ad for Lays, hot bbq chips. Laying in bed eating my egg whites before bed, drowling over the chips....

"Betcha can't eat just one..."

I am just not going to watch TV anymore

How long do you have?

7 weeks for this saturday... april 20 is the day. About 12 lbs left to go.. give or take.

Hitman

The Pizza is with Grilled chicken, mashrooms and ham, just no cheese...it's still good when you're dieting...tomorrow's the day to eat it...yummmmmmmmm....

pizza as in bread? okay pillsbury dough boy

berry is offline Associate Member
    me im guilty, before i wone the mr spain i had like 6 cadburyies cream eggs and 3 flapjaps with chocolate on the top,when i get in a mood its allways for somethig like chocolate heheh,thank god i looked good

berry is offline Associate Member
    4 weeks out dont touch any junk food please,or higher youre t4 or t3 intake hehe

You folks are my heros if you can go WEEKS without touching junk food. Dang it, I always assumed you could cheat with a candy bar once a week or something like that.

I just am in a funk myself. I started my "bodybuilding" diet yesterday and ate chicken 3 times yesterday, fish once and 4 egg whites, some rice and pasta during the day, as well as some brocolli.....I have to find the willpower. Please help me folks !

Originally posted by berry
    me im guilty, before i wone the mr spain i had like 6 cadburyies cream eggs and 3 flapjaps with chocolate on the top,when i get in a mood its allways for somethig like chocolate heheh,thank god i looked good
    I KNOW you did not just say cadbury cream eggs....and easter is in a few weeks...i hate you

Canes- you should feel lucky you can eat pasta...look at the bright side of things...

"i'd rather be lean and miserable than fat and miserable" - my quote of the day

Also Canes, just think of it like this....you can do anything for a day...i'm sure you're strong enough to do that, right? so why not for 4, 8, 12 etc days? Just tell yourself that every morning when you wake up...don't think about tomorrow...just do what you have to today...and when tomorrow becomes today, do the same thing....

Also Canes, just think of it like this....you can do anything for a day...i'm sure you're strong enough to do that, right? so why not for 4, 8, 12 etc days? Just tell yourself that every morning when you wake up...don't think about tomorrow...just do what you have to today...and when tomorrow becomes today, do the same thing....
    Primodonna, that's the key, you hit the nail on the head my good Lady ! I need to think of it as a day-to-day ordeal, then I will get by.

Thanks sister !

pizza as in bread? Okay pillsburry dough boy
    Well i guess we'll see when i post my show pictures...right...

pillsburu dough boy...i like that ...but that's me in the off season...i am 7 weeks out and got vains in my lower abs...dosen't sound to pillsbury to me...

Iron Queen is offline Female Member
    Mike... 7 weeks out? I'm 8 weeks out right now and I'm craving those stupid Krispy Kreme donuts also. OMG, I want them SOOOO BAD. lol. But I can't let me guard down because there's not enough time to fix a real screw up of cheating in my diet at this point....

--Iron Queen

Originally posted by Iron Queen
    Mike... 7 weeks out? I'm 8 weeks out right now and I'm craving those stupid Krispy Kreme donuts also. OMG, I want them SOOOO BAD. lol. But I can't let me guard down because there's not enough time to fix a real screw up of cheating in my diet at this point....

--Iron Queen
    Iron Queen !!! UGH ! You said it girl....KRISPY KREME'S RULE ! If you ever have a chance to have a glazed KK donut it's like a piece of heaven. !

By the way Welcome to the board IQ !

Well i guess we'll see when i post my show pictures...right...

pillsburu dough boy...i like that ...but that's me in the off season...i am 7 weeks out and got vains in my lower abs...dosen't sound to pillsbury to me...
    Mike you look fantastic bro, you are another guy on the board who inspires me to work harder. I would kill to look like you do bro !

i am 7 weeks out and got vains in my lower abs...dosen't sound to pillsbury to me...
    what's a vain? now if you're talking about veins then i would say good job

Primodonna:

Sorry about my shitty spelling, i am a foreigner or import if you preffer, so i don't spell very well...and it is veins i am talking about...

Canes4Ever:

Thanks Bro, I appreciate your compliments...keep pumping and i am sure you'll get there, it's been a long journey for me...it all takes time...

Canes4Ever:

Thanks Bro, I appreciate your compliments...keep pumping and i am sure you'll get there, it's been a long journey for me...it all takes time...
    Thanks bro, just keep us informed about the next show. I'm enjoying even being this small part of you guys (all the competetors on the board) journey to competeing !

Primodonna:
    Sorry about my shitty spelling, i am a foreigner or import if you preffer, so i don't spell very well...and it is veins i am talking about...
    I was just kidding...where are you from?

I know you were kidding, but that doesn't change the fact that i am a bad speller ...I was born in Poland and then lived in Italy, and now in Canada...i guess you can say i get around... J/K...

Thread Information