primodonna is offline Female Member

Post-workout drink/meal while dieting...

Who still drinks some post-training concoction with simple sugars even when you're "low-carbs?" I'm talking even ~50 grams
    What happens here, stays here

Sal
    Sal is offline New Member
    Right now im shootin 7iu slin 20min before training is over and then down a shake of 50gm whey/35gm dextrose/5g glutamine.

That basically the only REAL carbs i get during the day except for what comes in my shakes and in brocolli, veggies, condiments. This is true except if decide to use DNP cause i need carbs..lol.

Sal

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I drink a protein drink containing 50 gm of whey protein isolate and 50gm of maltodextrin and i also have an apple, all of that right after my training. Maltodextrin to replenish my glycogen stores in the muscle and cause insulin spike to drive the nutrients into the muscle cells, apple to replenish glucogen levels in my liver, no glucose in the liver no conversion of T4 to T3. That is up until 8 weeks out when I reduce my maltodextrin to 30 gm and the apple stays the same. With this regiment I still loose about ½” of my waist every week.
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 02-27-2002 at 08:40 PM.

Thanks...that is what i wanted to hear

berry is offline Associate Member
    up to 4 weeks out i hit cell tech or something thats the same,and on protein powder up to 2 or 3 weeks out, only whey ,twice a day

berry is offline Associate Member
    yes but mike tell her the gear you use for that to happen,maybe t3 or orimeten and maybe some clenor gh, when an individual takes all this toguether you burn more calories and so u can cheat more

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Well berry, i don't take T3 or clenbuterol , i just take the regural E/C/A stack or some kind of over the counter fat burner...no GH either...

You call me having simple carbs after my workout cheeting...i don't think so, to me it's more like smart nutrition...as for other supplements, well 300mg of test, 200 mg of deca and 200 mg of EQ...as you can see i am not a huge user, the test and deca leave 6 weeks out and get replaced with 20 mg of Ana and 50 mg of Winny a day...I berly evere exceed 1000 mg and usually only while bulking...any way good luck to you all...MIKE_XXL

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I take zero carbs after 4pm, usually take about 1 cup of rice and eat a bit at 10/12/2/4 o'clock meals. Carb up on Sat or sun depending how i am feeling. Post workout i have skate with 60g whey maybe 5 grams carbs from whey then at bed time usually 2 whole eggs and 6 whites with water and superclen(stuff knocks me out). But i do take t3 so liver conversion of t4/t3 is not as big of a concern for me. But is something to think about.

Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    You call me having simple carbs after my workout cheeting...i don't think so, to me it's more like smart nutrition...
    I agree with this...it's going nowhere but to good use and it's not like you're taking 150g of it either

berry i'm just curious why you called it cheating when you said yourself you are using CT???

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I agree with berry when you talk about diet specifically carb intake, you have to factor in everything.. I usually slowly decrease my carb intake around noon, but since I train at night I will take in 70 mg usually in the form of cell tech 15 minutes prior to the end of the training session. 40 minutes after the session I take in 45 grams of whey protien and 1 hour after that I have red meat. I use clen and T-3. At week four when my bf is around 6% i start to take insulin . At week 2 I totally cut out the dextrose after workouts and take my insulin in the afternoon. I think if you cut post workout carbs during the entire dieting phase it would be possible that you are sacraficing muscle tissue. Good luck primadonna on you competition, I'am 10 weeks out as well. Lets hope we all kick some ass!!

Dr D- i like your signature...can i borrow it for a while?

And i agree with your statement about sacrificing muscle tissue if you cut it out the entire time

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    YOU CAN DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT WITH THE SIGNATURE. I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SHIT DROPPING 30 LBS FOR A SHOW. THE SIGNATURE DEFINATELY DESCRIBES MY FEELINGS. PEACE

Thread Information