Thread: 10 weeks out

hotrod1 is offline Associate Member

10 weeks out

sup guys........well i have question about cheat meals..........im currently 10 weeks out and ate my first cheat meal (chinese buffet 3 plates) i wanted to know if that was over doing it or that was coo? i i also wanted to know what kind of meals you all eat when you cheat on a precontest diet.

p.s. is pizza to much to cheat with?

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    I would say stay away from the pizza for a cheat meal (bread, cheese, and sauce bad combo). Pizza might be one of the worst cheat meals. I love to have homemade pancakes with atkins syrup for my cheat meal.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I have a pizza with no cheese for my cheat meals followed by icecream or chocolate bar, and it works fine for me, i would cut out ll cheat meals 4 weeks out...where i get my pizza their dough has NO yeast in it making it bit more exeptable form of cheat meal...good luck Bro...XXL

hotrod1 is offline Associate Member
    thanx guys

BIGMATTJN is offline New Member
    Im 9 Weeks Out And I Have Been Having 1 Cheat Meal A Week For The Last 3 Weeks. So Far It Has Been Working Good Because My Dight Is So Tight The Rest Of The Week, That After I Cheat The Next Day I Feel Much Harder And Fuller. I Think That By Following This Approach You Dont Have To Worry About Spilling Back, As Long As You Diet Is Extremely Tight The Rest Of The Week. Like Mike Xxl, I Plan On Cutting The Cheat Meals Completely Out At 4 Weeks. Good Luck With Your Show Bro!!!

Thread Information