Thread: Water Help

getlucky is offline New Member

Question Water Help

I seem to Have trouble with water coming on my legs on one day my skin will be paper thin and the next day they will be smooth. My weight stays constant and my food and calories stay about the same from day to day. Anyone got any ideas how I can get the water off my legs it has cost me a few contests? It mostly concerns me on the week before the show bc timing

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    try to stay off your legs the day of competiition, lay down relax and put your feet up on a chair or against the wall. I think anyone who is going to help you will need to have alot more information, i.e. your diet up to the show including any carb/sodium depleting and loading. What type of diuretics you may or may not take. Give more info and I'm sure the BB on this board will be able to nail down the problem.

getlucky is offline New Member
    I don't carb load bc evey time I carb load I go smooth I have tried diazied, aldacdone and lasics in the past they all dehydrate me but never pull the water from up under my skin I just flatten out. I usally keep my diet consisten all the way to the show. I keep my carbs around 150 my protien around 260 and my fat around 75g I eat my carbs from oatmeal and veggies and a few from protien drinks. The wierd thing is I can varrie from day to day so much with out diet or exercise changes. I can weight exactly the same one day and look smooth wake up and look totally ripped the next day with not change in weight water intake or food intake. It is like the water from under my skin just goes into the muscle and I have no idea why? If anyone has any ideas or comment please let me know. I also don't work my leg two weeks out from a show and try to do little activity thur and fri before a show. But it doesn't matter because one year I rode bike all the way till fri before a show and my legs were shredded but just one weeks before I was smooth. It's a big mistery to me
    Thanks for any help.

byggern is offline New Member
    Bingeli
    B
    U
    M
    P

wild-one is offline Female Member
    How much water are you drinking on a daily basis? do you use potassium?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    When i start to take diuretics to get rid of water, it always sucks the water from muscle tissue first, organs, blood and then from underneath the skin, in my opinion the trick is to suck the water from every where except the skin and then introduce fat loading into the mix after 2 days of carb loading, now the fat loading will make the carb load much more efficient and because for 1gm of carbs that's depositied into your muscle cell it pulls 3 gm of water with it, you will suck the water from underneath the skin and pull it into the muscle cell with your glucogen. And you get full muscle ebellies and dry skin.............hope that helps a bit...XXL

How much fat do you eat when you fatload.

I start fat loading 18 hours out and at the same time cut my water, i take about 30-50gm of fat in each meal, which is about 3 on friday and 1 (breakfast on saturday) and possibly second one after weight in, where i am at the weight in is in the morning the day of the show...they have to long chain fatty acids, good sources are cream filled donuts, cheescake, dry cakes, chocolate, big macs, french fries...well i think you gat an idea...i usually use half shit food and half steak...i know it sounds crazy but shit it works like hell......XXL

I carb depleted MON,TUE,WED,and today Thursday i cut water in 1/2 and started carb fatfree .Then tomorrow i cut water and have fat in 3-4 of my meals and sat i have ........Ehhhhh cake BOOM Filled up.
    Last edited by byggern; 07-04-2002 at 02:06 AM.

I NEVER GRADUALLY REDUCE WATER, you body will realize your water intake is going down and release Aldesterone, hormon responsible for water retention, SO NO-NO to gradual water reduction, drink all you can until 18 hours out and then cut the shit out, you will piss like mad for the next few hours and surlly get rid of all the water, i do...XXL

OK thank you.

Thread Information