Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

anyone here tried furosemide diuretic?

anyone know the correct dosages? thanks

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Also known as Lasix, furosemide is a potent loop diuretic & can lead to severe muscle cramping & heart palpitations if taken incorrectly. The dose can range from 20mg to
    80mg tabs. If you decide to use it, be sure to take plenty of potassium!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph
    Also known as Lasix, furosemide is a potent loop diuretic & can lead to severe muscle cramping & heart palpitations if taken incorrectly. The dose can range from 20mg to
    80mg tabs. If you decide to use it, be sure to take plenty of potassium!
    Well said...there is a post on here somewhere about a proper potassium replacement technique for Lasix, i posted it on here about 1-1/2 years ago have a look for it if you are planning to use Lasix, i would however shy away from it's use, i tried it once and went flat...i preffer Dyazide or Aldectizide...good luck...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Well said...there is a post on here somewhere about a proper potassium replacement technique for Lasix, i posted it on here about 1-1/2 years ago have a look for it if you are planning to use Lasix, i would however shy away from it's use, i tried it once and went flat...i preffer Dyazide or Aldectizide...good luck...XXL

thanks bro i will defintely try to find your past thread. only reason why i am planning to take a diuretic is because i look/feel bloated from my test e/eq cycle. will the diuretic be a quick fix to my problem?

No! I would use Anti-Estrogen such as Letro (Famera) which san be bought here just click on the banner www.anabolicreview-research.com and you can get it there...Lasix is way to strong diuretic to just use to get rid of bloat, try anti-E's and Dendilion Root (natural diuretic) at around 1000mg per day, that will help, but do not resort to Lasix...good luck Bro...XXL

No! I would use Anti-Estrogen such as Letro (Famera) which san be bought here just click on the banner www.anabolicreview-research.com and you can get it there...Lasix is way to strong diuretic to just use to get rid of bloat, try anti-E's and Dendilion Root (natural diuretic) at around 1000mg per day, that will help, but do not resort to Lasix...good luck Bro...XXL

thanks bro, i am taking nolva/proviron combo i think im bloated coz i neglected my sodium intake. will def. may more attention to diet

Served is offline Associate Member
    Only do lasix if you are very familiar with the drug. I've done it twice with great results, but a few of my friends had bad experiences. Nothing major but it just made them spill over. I usually would take around 40mgs noon the day before and another 20-40mgs the night before(late). The last time I used it I went to do a back double bicep and my calf cramped. It sucked of course but I was shredded. -->LOL.....won my class

Quote Originally Posted by Served
    Only do lasix if you are very familiar with the drug. I've done it twice with great results, but a few of my friends had bad experiences. Nothing major but it just made them spill over. I usually would take around 40mgs noon the day before and another 20-40mgs the night before(late). The last time I used it I went to do a back double bicep and my calf cramped. It sucked of course but I was shredded. -->LOL.....won my class
    How long can you do lasix for? in your case two days. did you see significant results?

Kid Shred is offline Member
    I used it once,worked great aesthetically, but had the worst cramps known to man.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    How long can you do lasix for? in your case two days. did you see significant results?
    He was using it for the show, DO NOT USE lasix as a quick fix to your water bloat from AS use...reduce your carbs for few days, take some dandilion root, ewduce your sodium intake, go in a fakin' sauna...but do NOT TAKE LASIX...XXL
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 09-15-2004 at 03:00 PM.

I just posted the answer to this question, but I went back and viewed the previous messages and I need to make a comment. Spoon hear me out on this one:

I used lasix ONLY for a competition. Bro this drug is by far the most dangerous drug you can ever take. That test and eq you said you are on, ...all of those don't add up to equal one dosage of lasix. It is very dangerous and I don't promote that drug in anyway. My advice to you is the same as xxl, ...don't use it.
    Last edited by Served; 09-15-2004 at 02:34 PM.

I just posted the answer to this question, but I went back and viewed the previous messages and I need to make a comment. Spoon hear me out on this one:

I used lasix ONLY for a competition. Bro this drug is by far the most dangerous drug you can ever take. That test and eq you said you are on, ...all of those don't add up to equal one dosage of lasix. It is very dangerous and I don't promote that drug in anyway. My advice to you is the same as xxl, ...don't use it.
    Thanks Bro...XXL

i think i got that thriugh my thick skull, thanks bro will follow your advice

He was using it for the show, DO NOT USE lasix as a quick fix to your water bloat from AS use...reduce your carbs for few days, take some dandilion root, ewduce your sodium intake, go in a fakin' sauna...but do NOT TAKE LASIX...XXL
    Thnaks MikeXXL i will pay more attention to sodium intake and diet.

Thnaks MikeXXL i will pay more attention to sodium intake and diet.
    Glad to hear that Bro

Baja is offline New Member
    i also used lasix a few times but I took a shot a few hours before a show (...It was ok, but i thinks next time Ill take it day before also...yes its very dangerous...I cant take the proper dosage...if a take to little its not ok,but if you take to much youc can spill over or worse end in hospital...and there is potasium problem...very tricky..

I don't want to keep going on and on about lasix but I can't help it. It's very dangerous and I don't promote it. Bro if you're injecting lasix it's going to have an effect almost instantly. Probably within one hour. There would be no reason in injecting a day before the show because the effect will not continue on into the next day. I wouldn't inject lasix at all because it is very hard to predict in a short time. People I know inject it only prior to weigh in because they need to get rid of excess water.

I don't want to keep going on and on about lasix but I can't help it. It's very dangerous and I don't promote it. Bro if you're injecting lasix it's going to have an effect almost instantly. Probably within one hour. There would be no reason in injecting a day before the show because the effect will not continue on into the next day. I wouldn't inject lasix at all because it is very hard to predict in a short time. People I know inject it only prior to weigh in because they need to get rid of excess water.
    I agree, injectible Lasix will start acting within 5 minutes of injection and it is possible to piss almost non-stop for 45-60minutes there after...this is best left to proffessionals that have some very good advisers and people watching over them...XXL

Thread Information