Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

When to enter competitions ?

Just wanted to know at what stage would I be able to enter competitions and sh1t like that. Dont get me wrong, im nowhere near strong enough yet or big enough, but thats the point to this question. Just how big and strong do I need to be before I can show myself off ?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    it is more a question of how lean you are and what weight class you want to enter. if you do the math and figure out how much you will weigh with about 3-4% bodyfat on you then you can go from there....depending on how heavy you want to enter, you can compete as light as 130 lbs.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    How tall are you?

Im just a little over 6ft but not quite 6ft 1 inch. I curently weigh 12 stone ( 168lb I think) Im not sure what my bodyfat is but isnt much, to be honest I have more fat on my belly than anywhere else but a bit of cardio should flatten that out as its only a little pot.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Well if you are a little bit over 6' i would say you would have to compete as a heavyweight meaning 198lbs+ or at the least exactly 198lbs which would get you into light heavies...or around 230-240lbs off season...XXL
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 10-05-2004 at 01:49 PM.

So I need to find another 40bls from somewhere. The problem is that I dont think I could possibly do anymore than what Iam to gain weight. Ive read the diet and exersize forums to death and do my best to stick by the advice given. Iam seeing a little change in my shape, just not much, the pot belly i speak about could probably be the start of a growth spert hopefully, but il just have to be patient i suppose

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun_brotherton
    the pot belly i speak about could probably be the start of a growth spert hopefully
    huh?......i dont understand what you are trying to say?........a pot belly has nothing to do with any type of muscle growth............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    You where asking about how strong, that has nothing to do the bodybuilding.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    huh?......i dont understand what you are trying to say?........a pot belly has nothing to do with any type of muscle growth............
    What I ment was that I might be getting bigger everywhere, and thats just the start

Thread Information