Thread: help please

sharp eye is offline New Member

help please

I'm new to taking diruetics and I just wondering when i take my pills it makes me piss like crazy. but if i am pissing this much dosen't it dehydrate me and dosent dehyration cause water retention. any help please

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    What is the reason for you using Diuretics? They are only used for BBing shows, not every day use...XXL

sharp eye is offline New Member
    I am just going to take the pills for three days. I am taking them because I am a little bloated and face is a little puffy. just trying to get rid of some of the water retention. If
    this isn't what i should be doing do you have any ideas on what i should do to help with the puffy face look

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    unless you have a show coming up let it take care of it self, just watch the sodium intake.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp eye
    I am just going to take the pills for three days. I am taking them because I am a little bloated and face is a little puffy. just trying to get rid of some of the water retention. If
    this isn't what i should be doing do you have any ideas on what i should do to help with the puffy face look
    If you take the diuretcis more then likely you will rebound once discontinued and will end up worst off then before, lower your sodium intake esspecially if you eat any junk food or fast food, that has to go...are you talking any steroids ? If so then anti-estrogens can help, Nolvadex , Clomid, Arimidex or Famara (Letro) the later two being the best...good luck, but i would not take diuretics for that, you might be asking for trouble...XXL

Thread Information