Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: shakes?

hotrod1 is offline Associate Member

shakes?

currently 5 weeks out guys.......when should protien shakes be taken out of the diet? And what can i use for my pwo 1 when i stop the protien shakes?

MIKE_XXL is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I alsways keep my protein drinks after training all the way through to last week...i cut them out 3 days out of the show, you might want to limit the drinks to just post workout thou...XXL
    SOURCE CHECKS ONLY FOR USERS WITH OVER 100 POSTS.

All of the Statements made by Mr. Mike_XXL are purely fictional and have absolutely no merit and are not meant to cure, prevent or diagnose any disease, please consult your Physician before starting any exercise and supplement regiment.

Canadian proud, Northern muscle baby!

oh ok coo! what would be the best foods to stick to during the last 2 weeks? im guessing chicken breast turkey breast and tuna........? oh and what condiments would be coo to use?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    at 1 week out i would cut out all condiments and keep your food to chicken....simplicity is definitely key IMO

Served is offline Associate Member
    Personally, I would cut the shakes out right now. The last 4-6 weeks of dieting I consume solid food only. No protein bars, shakes, etc...

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    I keep the shakes up to one week out, I wouldn't really worry about how many you take a day, just make sure the bulk of your protein is from chicken, tuna, steak and other quality protein sources

thanx guys......i think imma cut the shake and foods that contain alot sodium out 1 week out....but no depleting all salt........thanx again guys!

peace

Thread Information