RAM2500 is offline Member

Over Training????

I work out 6 days aweek
    Monday Chest, Tuesday Back & Shoulders, Wednesday Abs & Legs, Thursday Arms, Friday Chest, Saturday Arms, Sunday off

Each days workout lasts 2 hours. When Im done im so sore that I can hardly sleep. Oh by the way Im doing a cycle of 800mg Test and 400mg of Deca weekly.
    is this over training??

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    you are definetly overtraining. The sleeplessness is a good sign of it.

RAM2500 is offline Member
    What if I was sleeping, would I still be overtraining?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    I work out 6 days aweek
    Monday Chest, Tuesday Back & Shoulders, Wednesday Abs & Legs, Thursday Arms, Friday Chest, Saturday Arms, Sunday off

Each days workout lasts 2 hours. When Im done im so sore that I can hardly sleep. Oh by the way Im doing a cycle of 800mg Test and 400mg of Deca weekly.
    is this over training??
    you are doing chest and arms twice a week, this is overtraining....especially the arms part, remember that doing back does bi's and doing chest does tri's so in doing that plus arms twice a week you are hitting biceps 3 times and triceps 4 times....big no no. if you are gonna work out 5 or 6 times a week you should only hit a single body part atta time and your workouts should really only last 30 to 45 minutes if you dont take too long for rest intervals.

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    can you recover in time to increase reps or weight every next training? no? then you're overtraining. best sign to know that you have ALREADY over trained is that your weights are going down..

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    YES! That is insane...here is something to live by in the gym...get the most done in the least time possible...no workout should last longer then 45-60 minutes...XXL

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    no workout should last longer then 45-60 minutes...XXL
    Beat me to it. You need to get in and out. Your heart rate should be up there because you aren't slacking. If you do 18 sets, and the set last 1 minute, that would be 18 minutes. Maximum of 60 second resting. Thats 36 minutes. You can pretty much do whatever workout in that amount of time.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    I agree an hour tops is all you need..anything longer will catabolic.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    YES! That is insane...here is something to live by in the gym...get the most done in the least time possible...no workout should last longer then 45-60 minutes...XXL
    exactly, there is a good post on DC style trainging, its well worth a read, will change your whole philosophy on training.

HULK

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    please help me i am confused,over training. i work out like this MWF chest and back bench incline decline and flat then dumbells again the same reoutine doing 3 sets of 8 to ten reps. T THUR SAt i upper arms and shouldres again 3 set of 8 to 10 reps using machines and dumbells. what would be a better way of getting size and strength. I also take tp 250mg/ml an 75 mg/ml tren ed

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    If you dont rest , you dont grow

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    please help me i am confused,over training. i work out like this MWF chest and back bench incline decline and flat then dumbells again the same reoutine doing 3 sets of 8 to ten reps. T THUR SAt i upper arms and shouldres again 3 set of 8 to 10 reps using machines and dumbells. what would be a better way of getting size and strength. I also take tp 250mg/ml an 75 mg/ml tren ed
    Where do legs fit into this workout split?

Thread Information