Thread: pie filling

hotrod1 is offline Associate Member

pie filling

sup guys well my show is finally here ( 11-13-04). I was wondering what kind of pie filling to buy or is the one that im supposed to use? i know i have to use cherry pie filling but how does it look......theres one in a can and it comes with actual cherries and i think syrup......is that the one?

peace

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Um..
    Not sure if i missed something... fill in the blanks

Ravi is offline Junior Member
    I guess it depends on what kind of pie you like. I like apple, so that is the filling I would use. No, but seriously what are you talking about? PIE FILLING?

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Yes some bodybuilders use pie filling when the carb load before a show. I know shawn ray used apple pie filling. It doesnt really which one you use. I would say put in a rice cake because it has a high glycemic index which will help you get all your vascularity out for the show. Good luck bro.

-SHRED

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Chad Nicholls also advocates the use of pie filling with dry oatmeal for carb loading...personaly i have never tried it...YET ...XXL

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Chad Nicholls also advocates the use of pie filling with dry oatmeal for carb loading...personaly i have never tried it...YET ...XXL
    I think I may try it tomorrow.

well i plan on eating 7 oz of steak and a 1/2 cup of the pie filling the night before the show and the same for the morning show about 2 or 3 hours before i go onstage and then m&m'a right before i go onstage!

does that sound coo?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Use raisinettes and a half glass of red wine 10-15 mins before.

~SC~

the raisanettes and the red wine are for vascularity right? Ive also heard of people using honey backstage.......is that really effective?

peace

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod1
    the raisanettes and the red wine are for vascularity right? Ive also heard of people using honey backstage.......is that really effective?

peace
    I did lots of honey on rice cakes. I think it worked.

i did use a little honey for the night show just to see what it would do. I took a little on some rice cakes right before i went onstage and i noticed that i got a better pump when i pumped up. After the show, about 1 1/2 hours later i began to get really vascular. Is there any reason why it took so long? How much did you use carlos?

peace

I saw alot of guys at my show eating tons of rice cakes. Some were using peanut butter on them and some were using honey. Whats the best to use?

peace

i did use a little honey for the night show just to see what it would do. I took a little on some rice cakes right before i went onstage and i noticed that i got a better pump when i pumped up. After the show, about 1 1/2 hours later i began to get really vascular. Is there any reason why it took so long? How much did you use carlos?

peace
    I used a TON of honey. Went through half a jar. I had that about 20-30 mins before going on stage. Then put on oil and heated myself with a blow dryer. The hot air from the blow dryer brought out more veins.

thats pretty smart in the sense that heat brings out vascularity. Ive never heard or seen that before.........maybe ill try that next time. Thanx again bro.

PeACe

thats pretty smart in the sense that heat brings out vascularity. Ive never heard or seen that before.........maybe ill try that next time. Thanx again bro.

PeACe
    That was a friends idea. He helped me do my pro tan and we used a blow dryer to dry it and we both noticed how vascular I got while drying. So he said bring it to the show and blow dry before you go on stage. Yes, I got weird looks from people but I placed higher than them so who cares.

lol bad ass bro, the feeling of kicking peoples asses feels good! I got 2nd but it still felt good to be brought out in front of the biggest crowd in texas history and be announced as one of the top 3 competitors.

peace

Thread Information