Thread: nationals?

BIG MAN FROM AR is offline New Member

nationals?

wo is going or doing the teen,colliagate, masters nationals in pittsburg in july?

Sal Paradise is offline Junior Member
    I believe my training partner and I are going. Me for sure, if I can get through to him to consider competing at the masters level then both of us for sure. This bastard is going on 48 might compete this year, Open class, was holding 9%bf at 262 with a height of 5'10.5".
    I'd really like this guy to get back to being motivated, as finding GOOD training partners is hard. I imagine after 20+ years of doing this stuff it might get a little tiresome.
    Sorry for the babble but I'll be going.

Sal

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    SAL PARADISE He's 9 percent at 262, the guys a fu@&^$%ing Freak. Man that puts him around 243 at 2 percent. I dont care how long he's been doing this kick him in the ass and get him on stage then maybe it would be worth going to the masters nationals.

Sal Paradise is offline Junior Member
    I wish he would hold that kind of muscle. The dumb shit doesn't like to eat "diet food". When he does finally buckle down because the show date is getting close he just stops eating as much. All the while he still cheats. To make matters all the worse his wife is a nutritionist (she's doing my diet currently). He will only come in around 223, he'll be shredded but I know he would do alot better if he didn't just rely on genetic gifts. Hell his bad habits are starting to rub off on me. I start thinking well it's only this or that and I'll just make up for it tomorrow. Big mistake. I hope to pull my head out of my ass and put my foot up his. Anyway I plan to be there and who knows maybe meet a few of you fellas as well.

Sal

Lmg2701 is offline Junior Member
    I'll be there on stage if all things go well

buffchic is offline Female Member
    I will be doing the Figure division............I just recently competed in Jr. USA's this year.............There is a pic of me under women's section........you have to look for me and we can meet each other

Thread Information