Thread: Bwtween Shows

Strengthmachine is offline New Member

Bwtween Shows

I am doing a Natural show in 12 weeks....I plan to do an Open NPC show 10 weeks later...any suggestions to what I can cycle to put on some quality muscle between these shows? I have good, legal access to TEST-Cyp...i COULD USE SOME HELP HERE

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    What show are you doing in 22 weeks? That would put you close to a date that I am considering doing my first show. I don't juice. But, do not take Test E or Cyp because of the possibility of water retention. Test Prop would be ok, var, winnie, etc.
    Others can answer that, I don't really know.

Served is offline Associate Member
    Are the two shows natural shows??I'm confused. In the 10 week period I would be worried about coming in as tight as possible. From what it sounds like you don't want to do a hardcore cycle. I would probably do a prop/tren /winnie cycle for the 2nd show.

Strengthmachine is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice....been kicking around the prop/tren /winnie cycle...the second show is not Natural it is an Open NPC show....hey HYPERTROPHY, the show I'm Doing is the Collegiate Nationals in Pittsburgh, PA

Any more advice about what kind of amounts for the above cycle would be helpful....I'll already be lean so...

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    The steroid forum will probably provide the most help on cycle doses and you'll get a ton of replies. If you'll already be lean, you'll just need something to tighten up and create more vascularity~
    Pittsburgh, the one I am looking at is in Lexington, Kentucky.

Thread Information