RCBBNJ is offline New Member

Need Competiton Cycle...Please help

190lbs 10% BF, I havent done really big cycles....I want a great competition cycle and pct. Help me out give ur advise guys,thanks.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    age, height??.. if your at 190 and your 5'6" - 5'7" at 10% BF you are in good shape, however the mistake most people make is thinking their BF% is low. here is a rule of thumb... if you can see your 6 pack then your around 10% BF, if not.. then guess again.

Im 19, 190lbs,10%BF and can see 6 pack upper abs more visable then lower...I get mine tested from my nutritionist at my gym so I know its accurate, Im about 5'9"....MrMent1on you look great so i deff would like ta here some of your advice...even though I know what would work for one person doesnt work the same for someone else...I also see your from NYC did you hit up the masters in tribeca last sat? Im from jersey only 20min away so I checked it out.

Quote Originally Posted by RCBBNJ
    Im 19, 190lbs,10%BF and can see 6 pack upper abs more visable then lower...I get mine tested from my nutritionist at my gym so I know its accurate, Im about 5'9"....MrMent1on you look great so i deff would like ta here some of your advice...even though I know what would work for one person doesnt work the same for someone else...I also see your from NYC did you hit up the masters in tribeca last sat? Im from jersey only 20min away so I checked it out.
    Yes I was there, you might have seen me, I was the dude in the tight ass body wear shirt with the long brown dreadlocks down to my ass.
    OK soyou said your nutritionist measured your bodyfat? what method did he or she used? and dont tell me a caliper that you held in your hand. I see your young and you should not be doing gear at your age as yet, why dont you just eat and lift hard and grow as much as possible before you turn to AAS.

Yea I actually do remember seein you, I remember your dreds.yea bro he measured me with a caliper. He has his pro card only reason why I havent questioned anything hes done for me. I dont know ive been liftin hard for 5 years and Im gonna compete soon and everyone I kno who competes juices. Im just not where I wanna be.Help me out, thanks bro .

Well th epinching caliper is close but the only true measurement would be hydrostatic weighing. if you live close to a big college they should do it in their sports department.

Thread Information