rmuscle is offline New Member

need tips on running slin pre contest

anybody have tips on running slin pre contest

warlock is offline Associate Member
    I have never done it myself.

I know some people that take slin the day of the contest, one small dose after breakfast and another dose 4 hours before prejudging but I wonder if it is too risky and should be completely avoided.

If anyone can give some info it would be very much appreciated!!

Thanks

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I've tried it once and honestly it didnt make much of a difference. so I never did it again. however i must tell you that my body is somewhat resistant to slin. you might try it and spill over. here is what would be the best and soundest advice. you need to give it a test run say 3 weeks out. if you dont have the time to do so then i'd say do not chance it. you would hate for all that hard work go down the drain by spilling over.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    I've tried it once and honestly it didnt make much of a difference. so I never did it again. however i must tell you that my body is somewhat resistant to slin. you might try it and spill over. here is what would be the best and soundest advice. you need to give it a test run say 3 weeks out. if you dont have the time to do so then i'd say do not chance it. you would hate for all that hard work go down the drain by spilling over.

Thanks bro. I think that is a ood idea to try it before show day. What dose would you recommend? 4 Iu's after breakfast and 4 Iu's later on?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Thanks bro. I think that is a ood idea to try it before show day. What dose would you recommend? 4 Iu's after breakfast and 4 Iu's later on?
    All depends on what your body can handle, I did one shot of 20iu but dont do as I do.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    All depends on what your body can handle, I did one shot of 20iu but dont do as I do.
    agreed, dont do what Ment did...lol... I feel slin is more affective when your extra lean, 5% or less. When your not lean enough, your more likely to spill over....for first time, 4iu and 4iu would be cool...make sure you got your CARBS ready...I use apple pie filling and strawberry preserves...

Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    agreed, dont do what Ment did...lol... I feel slin is more affective when your extra lean, 5% or less. When your not lean enough, your more likely to spill over....for first time, 4iu and 4iu would be cool...make sure you got your CARBS ready...I use apple pie filling and strawberry preserves...

Thanks bro.

Do you think if you are lean enough it would make you look better?

Also, when would you recommned to take it? After breakfast and 4 hours before prejudging?

Thanks

getbig32 is offline Associate Member
    bump

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would say DO NOT do that, it difficult to time it right...good luck...XXL

Thread Information